Cooper 1 ounce Rounds

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Cooper 1 ounce Rounds

Postby lewbo » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:29 pm

I found a bunch of cooper rounds I had bought a while ago, different makers including Lakota. What is the going price on cooper rounds these days?
Selling US pennies 1.9 face shipped. Never mind I am keeping everything!
lewbo
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Cooper 1 ounce Rounds

Postby Mauserman » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:35 am

They’re not worth much, I think 1 oz of copper is worth about 20¢. I throw them into my silver orders sometimes as giveaways or pocket pieces but they usually cost a buck, maybe a little less online with the huge premium. Pennies at face value are the way to go. :D
Mauserman

Postby Mauserman » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:48 am

Who bought all the copper 1 OZ rounds? Has this been an ongoing thing since March, or a more recent development? I notice Provident and SDbullion seem to be out of stock. People know these are priced way above melt, right? :shock:
Mauserman

Postby Recyclersteve » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:44 am

Nate is a member of RC and has some available for sale on coppercave.com.
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing