Thanks for the massive hoard!!

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Thanks for the massive hoard!!

Postby pennypicker » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:36 am

Yesterday I posted a new topic asking how do I go about placing an avatar under my user name and this morning I found that some mysterious/thoughtful member took the liberty of picking an avatar for me and putting it in place. I must say those 200+ boxes are indeed a fair representation of my collection of boxes---the collection of empty boxes I have thrown out over the last four months that is!

Does anyone know by chance who the mysterious/thoughtful member and the owner of that hoard is :?:
Last edited by pennypicker on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Thanks for the massive hoard!!

Postby Corsair » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:27 pm

My oh my. Not only does Chuck overuse that picture on the forum, he decides to toss it up as your avatar so we can all see it day after day.

That picture belongs to the wonderful HoardCopperByTheTon. Maybe now that it's your avatar, he'll take the liberty to snap a few more pictures!
"Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, a liberal, fanatical, criminal. Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable."
Corsair
Post Hoarder

Re: Thanks for the massive hoard!!

Postby Rodebaugh » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:40 pm

Corsair wrote:My oh my. Not only does Chuck overuse that picture on the forum, he decides to toss it up as your avatar so we can all see it day after day.

That picture belongs to the wonderful HoardCopperByTheTon. Maybe now that it's your avatar, he'll take the liberty to snap a few more pictures!

:lol: Busting Hoards chops....reason #14 corsair is tolerable
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing