1919 silver six pence

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

1919 silver six pence

Postby beauanderos » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Well, this is a first for me. I was already a member of the "found-a-mercury-dime-in-a-penny-roll" club, and I've found more than one rosie in the same fashion... but this is kinda cool. A 1919 King George V silver dime mixed in with the rolls of cents from the bank! I know it can't be worth much, but still it's a woohoo moment. Image
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: 1919 silver six pence

Postby shinnosuke » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:29 pm

That's so cool. I have found perhaps a half dozen clad Roosevelts in my searching of BWR since February. I echo your woohoo. Thanks for sharing.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Country » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:30 pm

Nice Find!!! Congrats... :mrgreen:

Post your find in the George V Tracking if you have not done so already.
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby Somnophore » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:53 am

.925 silver, all good, probably worth 5 bucks.
Somnophore
Penny Sorter Member

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing