Dumping just keeps getting better

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Dumping just keeps getting better

Postby reddirtcoins » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:13 pm

So I was at one of my dump banks today tossing in a bucket to the Cummins top loader when the machine stopped. One of the tellers came by to empty the bags and said, someone didn't put the lid on correct. He then pulled the lid off exposing the wheel and there was about 10 bucks in change all over the place. As he started to clean it up then he tossed the change into the wheel!! FREE MONEY! I guess I got about 10 bucks or so because I know I saw a few dollars and I counted at least $3 in qtrs.. Well as he was cleaning it he pulled all sorts of non-US coins out (There is a base across the street) I said, cool can I have a few of those. He poked at them and tossed me 4 Shekel's... Haha, another fast $1.16.... As he was pulling the bags I made a comment about how I like this machine because it never rejected.. He then put his arm in and knocked it around and out came a bunch more change, which he tossed up into the wheel... I guess I made about 12+ bucks... Not bad for dumping 2 buckets... :mrgreen:
"Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold."- Leo Tolstoy
reddirtcoins
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Dumping just keeps getting better

Postby mtalbot_ca » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Great,

You should propose your services for servicing that machine. :lol:
Common sense should prevail if not, misery will.
mtalbot_ca
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby henrysmedford » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:05 pm

One day my son Franklin out of the blue kicked the C :D oinstar and out popped a 1964 silver half!
henrysmedford
Super Post Hoarder

Postby HoardCopperByTheTon » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:42 pm

henrysmedford wrote:One day my son Franklin out of the blue kicked the C :D oinstar and out popped a 1964 silver half!

Kids can get away with that kind of thing. One of us does it and on go the bracelets.. and they won't be copper. :mrgreen:
If your percentages are low.. just sort more. If your percentages are high.. just sort more
HoardCopperByTheTon
HoardsPostsByTheTon

Postby Oakair » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:40 am

henrysmedford wrote:One day my son Franklin out of the blue kicked the C :D oinstar and out popped a 1964 silver half!

HAHAHA!
Oakair
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby shinnosuke » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:26 am

Strong with that one, the force is.
yoda.jpg
yoda.jpg (8.54 KiB) Viewed 575 times
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing