Nickel Bullion

Discussions pertaining to the investing in, collecting and saving of U.S. CuNi Nickels and Canadian Ni and CuNi Nickels, and other coins containing nickel. Put in your "5 cents" here.

Nickel Bullion

Postby adagirl » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Hi, I am new to coin collecting. I have been buying nickels from my local bank, but I was wondering if anyone had a couple of recommended resources for obtaining Nickel bullion bars and/or bulk quantities of Canadian nickels. I appreciate any insight. Many thanks.
adagirl
Penny Collector Member

Re: Nickel Bullion

Postby Corsair » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:05 pm

You might want to send a PM (when you get enough posts) to members Nickelmeister and Natsb88, just to name a few. I know they both have sold Canadian Ni in the past.
"Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, a liberal, fanatical, criminal. Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable."
Corsair
Post Hoarder

Postby adagirl » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Thank you very much. This is very helpful.
adagirl
Penny Collector Member

Postby fasTT » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:38 pm

I sell Canadian pure Ni for $500 per $250 face at this time, but I see my friend Nickelmeister is offering the same right now.

Email either of us if you are interested.
fasTT
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Nickelmeister » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:52 pm

In fact, I'm heading to the US this Thursday morning and will be sending out Canadian nicks to some of my regulars.
Let me know asap if you're interested. FasTT is perfectly capable of handling your order(s) too!
Standing offer: BUYING Canadian junk silver at 90% melt. PM me to lock in price and quantity.
Nickelmeister
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby adagirl » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:00 pm

fasTT wrote:I sell Canadian pure Ni for $500 per $250 face at this time, but I see my friend Nickelmeister is offering the same right now.

Email either of us if you are interested.

I am interested. This is a great price. Are these the .999 pure nickels? How would we arrange payment and shipping?
adagirl
Penny Collector Member

Postby adagirl » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Thank you ladies and gentlemen. I am very impressed with this community, and I truly appreciate everyone's feedback! This is fun and amazing to me. I look forward to doing business with the two references above.
adagirl
Penny Collector Member

Postby adagirl » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:08 pm

PS - are you able to tell me how many (approximately) nickels are in a pound? Or how many nickels are there in $1 face value?
adagirl
Penny Collector Member

Postby natsb88 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:16 pm

100 Canadian .999 nickels in a pound.

I carry Canadian nickels (you'll get a better price buying in bulk from Nickelmeister and fasTT though), and nickel bars and rounds (which I'm currently out of). I do offer a bit of a discount for Realcent members. If you sign up for an account and then send me a PM here with your name or email address, I can add you to the discount group.
natsb88
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Nickelmeister » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:18 pm

adagirl wrote:PS - are you able to tell me how many (approximately) nickels are in a pound? Or how many nickels are there in $1 face value?

LOL - there are 20 nickels in a dollar :) couldn't resist! :D
Standing offer: BUYING Canadian junk silver at 90% melt. PM me to lock in price and quantity.
Nickelmeister
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby adagirl » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:41 pm

Love the humor guys, and all the support!
adagirl
Penny Collector Member

Return to Nickel Bullion & CuNi Bullion Coins