Current World Precious Metal Supply Calculator

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Current World Precious Metal Supply Calculator

Postby bhfontenot » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:42 am

Thanks for the link! It is fun to watch.
bhfontenot
Penny Sorter Member

Postby SilverNoob » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:05 pm

I took screenshots exactly 1 minute apart...

At the current rate of decline (988oz per minute) it will be zero in approximately ....

18,935,760 minutes which is
315,596 hours
13,149 days
36.03 years

If this is even remotely accurate it is pretty perfect for my retirement! Probably not even in the ballpark though as new mines are discovered...etc.

Fun to think about though.
SilverNoob

Postby goldensilveronline » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:44 pm

Mind blowing efforts on this site. All the details are on home page. Thats a great way to provide the exact info.
Buy the best pure gold and silver bullion coins and bullion bars at the lowest prices online. American gold and silver eagles, Swiss credit sussie gold bars You can buy gold and silver online with a credit card, ACH, Bank Wire, or pay by check
http://www.goldandsilveronline.com/
goldensilveronline

Postby pmbug » Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:43 am

BullionStar wrote:I put this together over Christmas.

Bit of a different take on the Debt Clock thing.

http://goldclock.org

Is this site still working? It doesn't resolve when I try to visit.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. -Lao Tzu

You can find me ranting at clouds on pmbug.com.
pmbug
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Recyclersteve » Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:34 pm

I too was unable to get onto the gold site. Perhaps the owner of the site stopped paying annual fees and it no longer works. Just my speculation…
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals