What do you make of this?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

What do you make of this?

Postby JerrySpringer » Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:18 am

JerrySpringer
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: What do you make of this?

Postby Morsecode » Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:27 am

He's trolling.

Reddit seems to attract the Stolen Valor type personalities. Not sure what they get out of it.
Let's Go Brandon
Morsecode
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby fasteddy » Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:35 pm

I was told the US mint pays for mutilated coin by the pound...Hmmmm
fasteddy
Post Hoarder

Postby Recyclersteve » Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:26 pm

There is NO WAY he’s telling the truth. If he was telling the truth, you’d have some legitimately mutilated coins and some non-silvers in there.
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals