sigmametalytics recommendations

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

sigmametalytics recommendations

Postby MichaelOnion » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:10 pm

Looking for recommendations of where to purchase a sigma metalytics pmv pro original with the three wands. Their site is always sold out and ebay and a few other dealers are ~$100 over what sigma is asking. Has anyone recently purchased one for closer to their asking of $999? I wanted to purchase one of these a few months back when they were close to $900 however it looks like those days are gone. Thanks!
MichaelOnion
Penny Pincher Member

Re: sigmametalytics recommendations

Postby stas3000 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:57 pm

I'm pretty sure that new PMV Pro's with several wands would retail for closer to $2000, not $1000. Maybe over $2k. Not sure what they go for used.

I would suggest contacting our fellow RC member natsb88. He may have some ideas.
Accepting payments via Zelle, PPFF, PPGS (add 3.75%), Venmo, cashier/bank check, personal check, concealed cash.
stas3000
Penny Pincher Member

Postby 68Camaro » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:08 pm

Looks like they have PMV Pro Minis for $1400 in stock.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby MichaelOnion » Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:39 pm

stas3000 wrote:I'm pretty sure that new PMV Pro's with several wands would retail for closer to $2000, not $1000. Maybe over $2k. Not sure what they go for used.

I would suggest contacting our fellow RC member natsb88. He may have some ideas.

Thanks stas3000, I must have pulled some bad information from ebay. The one I am looking for is the original. I will follow up with natsb88
MichaelOnion
Penny Pincher Member

Postby stas3000 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:21 am

MichaelOnion wrote:
stas3000 wrote:I'm pretty sure that new PMV Pro's with several wands would retail for closer to $2000, not $1000. Maybe over $2k. Not sure what they go for used.

Thanks stas3000, I must have pulled some bad information from ebay. The one I am looking for is the original. I will follow up with natsb88

:thumbup:
Accepting payments via Zelle, PPFF, PPGS (add 3.75%), Venmo, cashier/bank check, personal check, concealed cash.
stas3000
Penny Pincher Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals