The Kentucky Hoard.

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

The Kentucky Hoard.

Postby thecrazyone » Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:18 am

Author: Bring CHANGE Into Your Life (A Truly Easy Investment Tool)
https://www.amazon.com/Bring-CHANGE-Int ... 1077276869
thecrazyone
Post Hoarder

Re: The Kentucky Hoard.

Postby coindood » Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:26 am

Fantastic for that guy. He pretty much found his retirement in the dirt.

What baffles me is why people feel the need to tell the world. Keep it to yourself, get the pieces slabbed a few at a time and sell as desired/needed. You don't really need more treasure hunters trying to figure out where you found it.
coindood
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby thecrazyone » Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:52 am

coindood wrote:Fantastic for that guy. He pretty much found his retirement in the dirt.

What baffles me is why people feel the need to tell the world. Keep it to yourself, get the pieces slabbed a few at a time and sell as desired/needed. You don't really need more treasure hunters trying to figure out where you found it.

I agree, now. I may have shared it out when I were younger, but definitely not now!!
Author: Bring CHANGE Into Your Life (A Truly Easy Investment Tool)
https://www.amazon.com/Bring-CHANGE-Int ... 1077276869
thecrazyone
Post Hoarder

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:11 pm

coindood wrote:Fantastic for that guy. He pretty much found his retirement in the dirt.

Agreed. Truly mind boggling. :shh: :? :roll:
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby pmbug » Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:21 am

coindood wrote:... What baffles me is why people feel the need to tell the world. ...

The cynic in me thinks its a play to establish provenance for otherwise ill gotten gains.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. -Lao Tzu

You can find me ranting at clouds on pmbug.com.
pmbug
Penny Pincher Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals