I hear a radio ad for these Norway Hoard SAEs

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

I hear a radio ad for these Norway Hoard SAEs

Postby JerrySpringer » Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:39 pm

Radio ad for some 2018 silver eagles that are part of a so called Norway Hoard. Other vendors offering it too:

https://www.moderncoinmart.com/2018-1-1 ... e%20silver.

Is this a grift of some sort?
JerrySpringer
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: I hear a radio ad for these Norway Hoard SAEs

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:54 am

JerrySpringer wrote:Radio ad for some 2018 silver eagles that are part of a so called Norway Hoard. Other vendors offering it too:

Most likely. What isn't a grift these days?

Numismatic bullion coins... :lol: :roll:
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby cwgii » Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:00 am

Meh. A mere $61.+ each. Cheap at twice the price, as the old saying goes, in sarcastic tone.
cwgii
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby neilgin1 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:21 pm

JerrySpringer wrote:Radio ad for some 2018 silver eagles that are part of a so called Norway Hoard. Other vendors offering it too:

damn right it is,,,,i've done a lot of biz with MCM, buying rolls of Maples, in fact i remember before the election was stolen, before the "Corona Event", i remember buying a half a monster at $18 a toz.......back to the subject at hand, which is how SOME dealers jam noobies...there's two tells how this (bs) "Norway Hoard" is designed to jam noobies....first, read this whole story, it says that all these agencies, confiscated 70,000 coins, yet below it says only 10,000 pieces can be called the "Norway Hoard...then look at the roll, says it NGC, but at the bottom, it says not guarnteed by the NGC....wtf is THAT?!? and the ask is 1,300? can anyone say Tulving?

can you imagine how many of this "Norway Hoard" found its way into the pockets of these crooked "agents"?......TRY THAT IN A SMALL TOWN.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals