Interesting article at Zero Hedge

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Interesting article at Zero Hedge

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:40 am

Johnflyfish posted a good thread about an imminent silver price correction. I think he is right. The market is ripe for a correction. In fact, I think it is overdue.

Then I read this article at Zero Hedge. Very interesting! I still think corrections are in order, but the long term trend will be bullish. The only drawback to it's logic is some of it's reference material is quoting other silver commentators. The references quoting original sources are eye-opening!

What say you, gentlemen?

Here is the site: http://www.zerohedge.com/article/eric-s ... gle-digits

I am posting this article with the note I did not see any copyrights forbidding me to do so.

EDIT: :shock: OOPS! :shock: It is copy written! :) I deleted the article. Go read it guys. It was great with the morning coffee! :D
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals