Nadler talks about Gold.

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Nadler talks about Gold.

Postby Ardent Listener » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:49 am

http://www.kitco.com/KitcoNewsVideo/kitco_news.htm

Nadler talks about fundamentals, deflation, de-hedging and what percent of one's portfolio should be in gold now.
All posts by the person known here as Ardent Listener are for your edification and amusement only and are not intended to provide investment, medical, legal, tax advice or any other advice or counsel and nothing posted here should be considered to be so.
Ardent Listener
Founding Member

Re: Nadler talks about Gold.

Postby silverinvestor » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:45 am

I listened to Nadler on the Kitco's e-conference - I have listened to every presenter so far - from yesterday and today.

What Nadler said - was unbelievable - IMO. He is totally Opposite of what all others say from the technical basis. I just don't understand where the man comes from.

Said:

No basis for gold going up real high.

WHAT HE IS SAYING:

year on year decline in demand of 49% in reality - because of the amount mined - and it is ONLY hedge funds are causing the rise - the rise is NOT Real!

Believes investment demand will keep falling - central banks are not buying as they used to - they are not looking to go into gold! Declining net buying by central banks - IMF gold purchase from India - was simply because they had a declining gold reserve - was simply adding back. No other central banks have not wanted to buy the rest of IMF gold - because they don't want it!!! Especially China - DOES NOT WANT THE IMF GOLD!

Says REAL gold demand looking at ALL areas - is DOWN 59% this year!!!

Only reason gold is rising is because so called experts say it will.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The other people I have been impressed with at the e-conference are:

Marc Faber was Awesome this morning

James Dines - totally Rocked yesterday along with Ron Paul, yesterday.

I am looking forward to hearing David Morgan today about 3:30pm - Silver-investor.com guy.

If you haven't gone to the kitco conference - it is very interesting - all the presenters.

But Nadler.... I just don't understand where he comes from with the numbers he creates.
silverinvestor

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals