Colorized Statehood Quarters

This forum is for the discussion of USA coin and paper money collecting that is unrelated to saving bulk Copper Bullion Penny, Nickel & CuNi Bullion Nickel, or Silver Coins for metal content. Feel free to post scheduled coins shows.

Colorized Statehood Quarters

Postby henrysmedford » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:08 am

Yesterday when I got home from work my son showed three Colorized Statehood Quarter he got and when I ask were he got them he said from his Muslim friend. As you may know Franklin has autism and when Franklin first meet the woman it went like this-- From http://www.realcent.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=11496&hilit=franklin#p115265

Today, there was a new teller who had an accent and Franklin asked where she was from. She told us that she was from Turkey, and Franklin asked if she was a Christian. (Franklin asks this to everyone new to him.) She replied, "No, I'm a Muslim." Then Franklin responds back in his loud voice, "Do you crash planes into buildings?" She took it quite well, and once he found out she owned some foreign coins and offered to bring them in for him, they are now the best of friends.

So she found them in a roll and gave them to Franklin they the coins have a nice look to them.
henrysmedford
Super Post Hoarder

Return to USA Numismatics