Buffalo Nickel Prices

This forum is for the discussion of USA coin and paper money collecting that is unrelated to saving bulk Copper Bullion Penny, Nickel & CuNi Bullion Nickel, or Silver Coins for metal content. Feel free to post scheduled coins shows.

Buffalo Nickel Prices

Postby NHsorter » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:28 am

I saw a good thread a while back discussing the prices of Buffalo Nickels. I guess my search skills suck because I can't find it. I am trying to get an idea of a fair price to pay for Buffalo Nickels. The old thread detailed prices for dateless, readable dates, etc. Any help would be appreciated. Looks like "unsearched" rolls on eBay are going for $12 and up but I thought that seemed high for a roll of slicks. Got a guy locally with a bunch of rolls and I want to put in an offer where I can still flip them for a couple bucks profit.
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety” Benjamin Franklin
NHsorter
Super Post Hoarder

Re: Buffalo Nickel Prices

Postby Verbane » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:12 am

Winner of the "2014 Thogey Award for Long Term Coin Hoarding in the Face of Spousal Skepticism". Awarded by AGgressive Metal, 8-6-2014.
Verbane
Post Hoarder

Return to USA Numismatics