I'm looking for some pennies to fill albums...

This forum is for the discussion of USA coin and paper money collecting that is unrelated to saving bulk Copper Bullion Penny, Nickel & CuNi Bullion Nickel, or Silver Coins for metal content. Feel free to post scheduled coins shows.

I'm looking for some pennies to fill albums...

Postby mtldealer » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:16 am

My son is looking for the following items to fill his album's. I was surprised to see that he filled every single hole from searching thru my hoard.
I know that they are the most expensive coins within wheats... If anyone has any suggestions I'm open to it. I haven't even looked to see what or if these could be found in ANY condition for a reasonable price.
1909 S VDB
1909 S
1914 D
1922 no D

On another note
He started the Lincoln book the problem is I don't have any zincs for him to look thru. I thought that was kind of funny.
mtldealer
Penny Collector Member

Re: I'm looking for some pennies to fill albums...

Postby Engineer » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:48 pm

mtldealer wrote:On another note
He started the Lincoln book the problem is I don't have any zincs for him to look thru. I thought that was kind of funny.

I'm running a special on zinc CTUs this week. Only $145 shipped!
Engineer
Super Post Hoarder

Re: I'm looking for some pennies to fill albums...

Postby henrysmedford » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:25 pm

You must have a great hoard we need 18 more to have a wild find album see http://realcent.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=18636&hilit=+wild.

You might trade junk silver to get what you need we did that from http://realcent.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2844&hilit=silver+buy
We went to the coin shop and got some hole filler for $25FV silver that I got at 10x. Now Franklin just needs the 1909-S VDB! :D
henrysmedford
Super Post Hoarder

Return to USA Numismatics