On the lighter side Franklin asked about Queen Elizabeth.

This forum is for the discussion of Canadian coin and paper money collecting that is unrelated to saving bulk Copper Bullion Penny, Nickel & CuNi Bullion Nickel, or Silver Coins for metal content. Feel free to post scheduled coins shows.

On the lighter side Franklin asked about Queen Elizabeth.

Postby henrysmedford » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:40 pm

Today Franklin who is Fifteen and has autism ask me about Queen Elizabeth. He like seeing her on the Canadian coins. And he wanted to know were she banks. He asks that of all the people he meets. And I said the Bank of England. And he paused and asked if is she can "dump" zinc coins at her bank! :D
ImageImage
henrysmedford
Super Post Hoarder

Re: On the lighter side Franklin asked about Queen Elizabeth

Postby hirbonzig » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:50 am

Great pic of HRH after she got the news her Ryedale just arrived from the USA!! :D
“Someone’s gonna have to go back and get a sh*t load of dimes.”
hirbonzig
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Morsecode » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:10 pm

That, or she just found her 1st Indian head.
Let's Go Brandon
Morsecode
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby hirbonzig » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:18 am

Or she's wanting Pince Phillip to hurry up and come over with a couple bags of American pennies to run through the Ryedale. Poor Prince Phillip--those bags are heavy for a 90 year old man! ;)
“Someone’s gonna have to go back and get a sh*t load of dimes.”
hirbonzig
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Corsair » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:20 am

Or someone told her that she has, in fact, lived a life of royalty for all her God-given days, and that she has never known, and will never know, what a working life is like.

No, maybe it was the Ryedale...
"Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, a liberal, fanatical, criminal. Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable."
Corsair
Post Hoarder

Postby OneBiteAtATime » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Guys, this isn't a smile, it's a grimace.... I think she has her hands pulled in like that because she has the crab-fishing greenhorn "claw". She has obviously been working too hard baiting those pots, throwing shots and cooking for the rest of the crew. Her hands are killing her... thus the gloves. That hat is obviously built to keep the rain and snow from running down her back. They may look like pearls around her neck, but they're actally ropes for tying down pots.
"pray like everything depends on God and prepare like everything depends on you." -shinnosuke
"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."- Sam Adams
"Thanks to God that he gave me stubborness when I know I am right." - John Adams
OneBiteAtATime
Post Hoarder

Postby Verbane » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:11 pm

OneBiteAtATime wrote:Guys, this isn't a smile, it's a grimace.... I think she has her hands pulled in like that because she has the crab-fishing greenhorn "claw". She has obviously been working too hard baiting those pots, throwing shots and cooking for the rest of the crew. Her hands are killing her... thus the gloves. That hat is obviously built to keep the rain and snow from running down her back. They may look like pearls around her neck, but they're actally ropes for tying down pots.

:lol: Thanks for the laugh. :lol:
Winner of the "2014 Thogey Award for Long Term Coin Hoarding in the Face of Spousal Skepticism". Awarded by AGgressive Metal, 8-6-2014.
Verbane
Post Hoarder

Return to Canada Numismatics