Who will win Iowa caucus?

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Who will win Iowa caucus?

Postby Copper Catcher » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:32 pm

If it is Ron Paul will the media continue to ignore him?

Iowa Governor : "If Ron Paul Wins Ignore It and Look Who Finishes Second"
Copper Catcher
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Who will win Iowa caucus?

Postby Corsair » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Ever since Cain dropped out, I've been predicting Paul to come in first, followed by Gingrich. Now that Gingrich is starting to slip, I think we may very well see Romney pull second. I would be very surprised if Ron Paul doesn't win, and I would be very surprised if the media took him seriously after that.
"Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, a liberal, fanatical, criminal. Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable."
Corsair
Post Hoarder

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:41 am

Corsair wrote:Ever since Cain dropped out, I've been predicting Paul to come in first, followed by Gingrich. Now that Gingrich is starting to slip, I think we may very well see Romney pull second. I would be very surprised if Ron Paul doesn't win, and I would be very surprised if the media took him seriously after that.

I love his monetary and fiscal policies. Paul is the only one that even offers a glimmer of hope for saving our country from it's own psychosis of living waaaay beyond our means.

Look at the latest pissing match between Democrats and Republicans: Who can offer the biggest payroll tax cut to the middle class? Ha! The 'payroll' taxes support FICA, FUTA, Medicare, etc., etc. They are already on the verge of insolvency, but who cares??! Let's vote for the sap who can cut taxes and spend even more! It's lunacy. This will only speed up our bankruptcy.

The chinks in Paul's armor are many and it will be easy to inflict a mortal wound to his Presidential bid it the media wishes to do so. They do. Too bad the media isn't willing to look past Paul's flaws like they did on Bill Clinton's long time sexual affair with Jennifer Flowers. She actually had tape recordings of Clinton coaching her on how to hide their sexual trysts. The media didn't care, but somehow Herman Cain's were enough to end his bid. Ditto on Obama's eligibility issues, yet McCain had to get permission from Congress to run.

"We have met the enemy, and he is us."

Well, I need to logoff for now... gotta go out on Christmas Eve and earn the money I need to save my family from the economic disaster the American public insists on voting for.
Last edited by Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay on Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby scrapper2010 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:54 am

I think Paul will win in Iowa. Then the big question will be whether or not he wins New Hampshire. If he wins NH they'll have to take him seriously. That's when things could get interesting.
Old feedback thread viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3581
scrapper2010
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby misteroman » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:25 am

I have always like RP but Heard his stand on Isreal is not very good and If you truly are a Christian well that is pretty important. I will do more research before I write him off though even though the Dems or Reps are not any better
misteroman

Postby misteroman » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:25 am

I have always like RP but Heard his stand on Isreal is not very good and If you truly are a Christian well that is pretty important. I will do more research before I write him off though even though the Dems or Reps arent any better
misteroman

Postby NHsorter » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:35 am

I believe that RP has said that we give as much aid to Palestinians as we do to the Israel, so if we cut them both off at the same time, we are not doing Israel an injustice.
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety” Benjamin Franklin
NHsorter
Super Post Hoarder

Postby misteroman » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:43 am

I guess its more of a concern about Iran then the palestinians.
misteroman

Postby natsb88 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:20 am

Here are four videos, totaling less than a half hour, that cut through the media misnomers about Ron Paul's stance on Israel and Iran.

Reality Check: Is Ron Paul Really Anti-Israel?

Reality Check: Ron Paul vs. Bachmann on Iran

How Would Ron Paul Would Defend America

Like Ron Paul, Except on Foreign Policy?
natsb88

Postby baggerman » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:57 pm

RP would definately be my choice (I voted for him as a wrtite in for the 2008 election) but the washington machine will not allow a true conservative to win a presidential election. The issue is not republican or democrat as most are from the same pile of sh*t and neither has the countries or people best interest at heart.
baggerman
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby hobo finds » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:05 pm

tim tebow ;)
hobo finds

Postby natsb88 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:21 pm

Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister of Israel agrees with Ron Paul

natsb88

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:57 pm

natsb88 wrote:Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister of Israel agrees with Ron Paul

I really like what RP says about most things! I hope he wins, in spite of his flaws. Thanks for posting this.
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:28 pm

natsb88 wrote:
Like Ron Paul, Except on Foreign Policy?

WOW! THIS ONE CLINCHED IT FOR ME! WE GOTTA GET THIS GUY INTO OFFICE!
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Here is the rebuttal over charges of racism.

Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions