A breath of fresh air

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

A breath of fresh air

Postby moparal7 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:10 pm

moparal7
Penny Collector Member

Re: A breath of fresh air

Postby NHsorter » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:52 pm

I am first and foremost a Hockey guy. I still play in an old man hockey league up here and I look back with great fondness of my high school hockey days. I have been a huge huge Bruins fan for my whole life. Tim Thomas is THE MAN! The Bruins rule. Obama is a frigging clown and I would not go to the White House either. Go Timmy!!
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety” Benjamin Franklin
NHsorter
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Hawkeye » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:21 pm

"Tim Thomas is THE MAN!"

I second that motion. I've never been a Bruins fan, but I will have to start rooting for them a little more, but only in the East. And if they play San Jose, Anaheim or Dallas for the Cup.

-A Minnesota fan
Metal > Paper
Hawkeye
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby misteroman » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:43 pm

great job and as a somewhat bruins fan, way to go!!!
misteroman
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby agmoose » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:45 pm

Bruins are my 2nd Fav team - but Tim Thomas moves way up on the liked players list. I love it when someone is more than just talk and actually stands by their principles.
agmoose
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby frugalcanuck » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:00 pm

I hate the bruins but thought this was pretty good... Looking forward to the response on Coach's Corner.
"The study of money, above all other fields in economics, is one in which complexity is used to disguise truth or to evade truth, not to reveal it. The process by which banks create money is so simple the mind is repelled. With something so important, a deeper mystery seems only decent." John Kenneth Galbraith 1975
frugalcanuck
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby frugalcanuck » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Im also not a Canucks fan
"The study of money, above all other fields in economics, is one in which complexity is used to disguise truth or to evade truth, not to reveal it. The process by which banks create money is so simple the mind is repelled. With something so important, a deeper mystery seems only decent." John Kenneth Galbraith 1975
frugalcanuck
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions