Excellent segment on Gold on Fox Business Tonight

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Excellent segment on Gold on Fox Business Tonight

Postby mbailey1234 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:18 pm

Judge Napolitano had a good show on Fox Business tonight about gold and the gold standard. I believe it shows again at 10PM CST. I really enjoyed it and totally agreed with the discussions and guests he had on the show.

Would recommend you watch or DVR it if possible. It fits the theories on this site really well.
mbailey1234
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Excellent segment on Gold on Fox Business Tonight

Postby fb101 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:10 pm

thanks.
fb101
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby reddirtcoins » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:33 pm

Bad thing is you have to have "cable".... Guess I'll wait until I can stream it.
"Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold."- Leo Tolstoy
reddirtcoins
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby John_doe » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:42 pm

Heard fox news fired him. This is their latest move to further distance themselves from reality.
Ancora Imparo

"You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails."

-Albert Einstein
John_doe
Post Hoarder

Postby mbailey1234 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Stossel had a good show on tonight (Thursday) and I just tuned into the Judge again tonight to see what he is ranting about. (Not sure but I think it may be a rerun??) I will have to say in my personal opinion they have been "hitting it out of the park" this week on FOX Business. They have covered more than the rest of the media combined and it has even been excellent quality, not the smoke show you usually see.

I am not an Obama fan but these problems started long before him. He has just thrown a bunch of gas on the fire! Although he has no plans on changing the way we operate, it will ultimately be up to the people to do that. I am not planning on losing too much sleep over that fact that "WE THE PEOPLE" won't change a thing until we have no other choice. I feel it is a better use of time to accept the situation and try and prepare for what is coming. Most will not be prepared and I guess that will be their problem. My big question is........ when will it pop?? But pop it will and Katy bar the door because it will be ugly outside!
mbailey1234
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions