GA judge denies motion; orders Obama to appear in court 1/26

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Re: GA judge denies motion; orders Obama to appear in court

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:03 pm

Here is are excerpts from the Judge's decision:

DECISION'

For the purposes of this analysis, this Court considered that President Barack
Obama was born in the United States. Therefore, as discussed in Arkeny, he became a
citizen at birth and is a natural born citizen. Accordingly,

CONCLUSION

President Barack Obama is eligible as a candidate for the presidential primary
election under O.C.G.A. § 21-2-5(b).

There you have it, folks. BHO is an NBC. Guess I, and a lot of people just like me, were wrong all along.
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby uthminsta » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:43 pm

BALONEY! So... what about contempt of court?
uthminsta
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Tourney64 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:24 pm

Judge did the easy thing instead of the right thing. No basis for his decision given all the evidence. We still don't know who is sitting in the white house. There might have been some threats or promises.
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Postby aloneibreak » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:31 pm

link here...

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-phoeni ... rn-citizen

disappointing - but not surprising

i was hoping this judge had a pair - guess not

heres hoping another state brings it to trial...
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
aloneibreak
Post Hoarder

Postby mbailey1234 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:27 pm

Whether or not he is eligible to be on the ballot is still debatable, but the issue of him blowing off the court system needs to be addressed! Who is he to act like he is above the law with no consequence?

Maybe it's time to move...... while we can still get out???
mbailey1234
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:34 pm

mbailey1234 wrote:Whether or not he is eligible to be on the ballot is still debatable, but the issue of him blowing off the court system needs to be addressed! Who is he to act like he is above the law with no consequence?

Maybe it's time to move...... while we can still get out???

Apparently, he is above the rule of law. This is not the first time he should have been cited for contempt of court. He has thumbed his nose at the legal system before and there should have been at least two other default judgments against him. This time he is above the rule of law as a common citizen running for office in the next election cycle. The judge isn't going to do a damn thing to him or his atty.

On another thread, Bluegill pegged it. Our political system is just a long daisy-chain of corruption.

We do have some things to be thankful for. At least he does not have the mind-set of Nero or Caligula. :shock:
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby HPMBTT » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:30 am

I did find out about the judge's decision this afternoon, but did not post until just now (late Friday night). To be truthful, I was disgusted and upset about the whole thing to the point of being sick most of the night. For right now, I really don't have anything more to say about it.
HPMBTT
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:04 am

HPMBTT wrote:I did find out about the judge's decision this afternoon, but did not post until just now (late Friday night). To be truthful, I was disgusted and upset about the whole thing to the point of being sick most of the night. For right now, I really don't have anything more to say about it.

I feel your pain, brother! I sipped some nice rum on ice last night and relaxed in front of the tube.

Let's face it, we have lost the natural born Citizen battle. The definition of an NBC has radically changed and we cannot change it back in time to stop BHO. Losing the NBC battle does not mean we have lost the war. The real war is to get liberals out of office and true Constitutionalists into office to restore our once great Republic.

Change tactics and keep on fighting!
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:48 pm

Here is Orly Taitz's Emergency Appeal. If nothing else, it's a good read. Let's hope the GA SOS Kemp has more balls than Judge Mahili

Read it here: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/ ... e-Kemp.pdf
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Tourney64 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:49 am

I love the statement - The only evidence Obama provided was an empty chair.
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:03 pm

UN-F#*king-BELIEVABLE! All that tuff talk about 'if you disrespect our state laws "you do so at your own peril." What a paper tiger pussy!

Complete, and utter bullsh@t! Is this guy backed by something as powerful as the anti-Christ, or what???!!!

Sec. of State: Obama will remain on ballot
Posted: Feb 07, 2012 1:47 PM CST Updated: Feb 07, 2012 1:47 PM CST
By Mandi Milligan - email

Updated: Thursday, January 26 2012 6:12 PM EST2012-01-26 23:12:19 GMTJan 26, 2012 5:12 PM CSTJan 26, 2012 5:12 PM CST
President Barack Obama did not attend a hearing in Atlanta that seeks to keep him off the state's ballot over claims he is not a natural-born citizen.More >>

ATLANTA (CBS ATLANTA) -

Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp said Tuesday that President Barack Obama meets the State of Georgia's eligibility requirements for his name to be listed on the 2012 Presidential Preference Primary ballot.

This comes a week after Administrative Law Judge Michael Malihi rejected the complaint seeking to keep Obama off the ballot on accusations that Obama isn't a natural-born U.S. citizen.

"After careful consideration of Administrative Law Judge Michael Malihi's initial decision and all record evidence based on the criteria set forth in this process, I find that the Respondent, President Barack Obama, meets the State of Georgia's eligibility requirements. President Barack Obama's name shall remain on the Democratic Party's 2012 Presidential Preference Primary ballot," said Kemp.

Similar complaints have been filed in other states with no success.

Copyright 2012 WGCL-TV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Mossy » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Wonder if the judge found an extra head in his bed?
Mossy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Tourney64 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:57 pm

Those of you that think that being born in the US makes you a Natural Born Citizen. What makes you just a Citizen? If you immigrate from another country and become a US Citizen that you become a Naturalized Citizen.
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Previous

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions