Obama's "Truth Teams"

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Re: Obama's "Truth Teams"

Postby Doctor Steuss » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:12 am

Mossy wrote:Take a closer look for yourself. I didn't keep a copy of the first version, just the 2nd. If you find one, magnify it on your screen so you can see the pixels. Original writing is gray scale (the squares are shades of gray) and the computer generated parts are black and white.

They have enough money to purportedly spend over $2,000,000 in blocking investigations, but they can't afford $1500 for a decent graphic artist?

Now that’s some mighty crafty ineptitude; even for politicians.

"Now I’m opening out like the largest telescope that ever was! Good-bye, feet!"
"Deferential, glad to be of use, Politic, cautious, and meticulous; Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse; At times, indeed, almost ridiculous— Almost, at times, the Fool." ~Eliot
Doctor Steuss
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Mossy » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:57 pm

Doctor Steuss wrote:
They have enough money to purportedly spend over $2,000,000 in blocking investigations, but they can't afford $1500 for a decent graphic artist?

The actual work is very good, provided you don't look closely. The arrogance is astounding.

Check the mother's signature on the cert, compare the "D" with the rest of the sig. Take a look at the signature on the next line, the attendent: that's an original signature.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default ... g-form.pdf

This really should go to court.

Oh, and I'm sure those "unhidden" school transcrips must be online, somewhere. Aren't they? What was Obama's GPA in highschool and in college, anyhow? We can find Bush's, why not Obama's?
Mossy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby stevkc » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:17 pm

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Mossy wrote:Take a closer look for yourself. I didn't keep a copy of the first version, just the 2nd. If you find one, magnify it on your screen so you can see the pixels. Original writing is gray scale (the squares are shades of gray) and the computer generated parts are black and white.

"Now I’m opening out like the largest telescope that ever was! Good-bye, feet!"

I love to see the details of this $2M spent blocking investigations. It is just completely made-up garbage.
stevkc
Penny Sorter Member

Postby thedrifter » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:47 pm

Thogey wrote:Negro! That's funny. I never even thought of that. There was no such thing as an African-American when we were kids.

I forgot about that. Black folks were negros. That was the polite term not to offend. I think "Afro-American" came up in the 70's.

Can you imagine if you described someone as negro now? oh man would you be in trouble.

I'm glad there is no hidden mic in my house???

The color of my skin is "white". I was born in the US. I call myself an "African American" every chance I get and I mark 'African American" on all documents questioning my race or ethnicity. If ever called out on it I will back it up. My reasoning is that it is current anthroplogical therory that ALL OF HUMAN KIND has origonated from the series of rift valleys in East Africa. According to the racial questionair documents, " that I answer an "African American" is, "A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa". So all Americans are "African Americans" and all Europeans are "Arican Europeans" and all Asian are "African Asian" etc.
I came up with the idea after reading about a white guy who was born in South Africa and became a US citizen and not knowing how screwed up and racially polarized this country is he marked "African American" and caught all types of [shucks] for it.
thedrifter
Penny Collector Member

Previous

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions