Truth Police; Republicans quashed the oil pipeline

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Truth Police; Republicans quashed the oil pipeline

Postby fb101 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:55 am

Already the truth is coming out;
The oil pipeline which would have created so many jobs was killed by republicans.

http://news.investors.com/article/60185 ... -obama.htm

Many thanks to the presidents truth police!
fb101
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Truth Police; Republicans quashed the oil pipeline

Postby Ardent Listener » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:39 pm

fb101 wrote:Already the truth is coming out;
The oil pipeline which would have created so many jobs was killed by republicans.

http://news.investors.com/article/60185 ... -obama.htm

Many thanks to the presidents truth police!

We are in an economic collapse and may see all out war in the middle east. 13 months (more) to study the details was ridicules, we put a man on the moon in less than 10 years starting from scratch. Before the computer age as we know it. Still, the negations should have been between the White House and Canada and not a republican house that appears to hope it failed.
All posts by the person known here as Ardent Listener are for your edification and amusement only and are not intended to provide investment, medical, legal, tax advice or any other advice or counsel and nothing posted here should be considered to be so.
Ardent Listener
Founding Member

Re: Truth Police; Republicans quashed the oil pipeline

Postby Delawhere Jack » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:27 pm

I read the article twice. I see the republicrats referred to as "conniving" and "mischevious", but I can find nothing in the article to substantiate Mr Carney's claim.

The "two parties" are a sham - two heads of the same interests, interests which do not include the best interests of American citizens.
I've gone Galt. Obama and all the other commie's can kiss my a....
Delawhere Jack
Post Hoarder

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions