Washington & Beijing to announce Disaster

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Washington & Beijing to announce Disaster

Postby Beau » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:55 pm

my old feedback

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=446

Beau
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Washington & Beijing to announce Disaster

Postby shinnosuke » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:16 am

Too sleepy to watch the whole thing. Is there a Cliff's Notes version? What is the jointly announced disaster?
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby TwoPenniesEarned » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:19 pm

There is no fast forward button! This fellow keeps alluding to how important this thing is without telling what the damn thing is!

I stopped watching after 10 minutes of allusion and no substance, but this "single greatest crisis in our history" is evidently that "The Chinese government with Washington is conspiring to enslave your children and grandchildren to financial servitude."
TwoPenniesEarned
Penny Collector Member

Postby Rosco » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:49 pm

He will sell a ( I Know it all monthly bulletin ) For only $199/ year :twisted:
Rarely Hand Sorts ....Hope that the Hoard goes to the Boys
Rosco
Post Hoarder

Postby fb101 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:33 pm

TwoPenniesEarned wrote:There is no fast forward button! This fellow keeps alluding to how important this thing is without telling what the damn thing is!

I stopped watching after 10 minutes of allusion and no substance, but this "single greatest crisis in our history" is evidently that "The Chinese government with Washington is conspiring to enslave your children and grandchildren to financial servitude."

already been done.
fb101
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby deacon » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:55 pm

That's a pretty standard way to get people to buy into something. Internet marketers use this technique because it has a high conversion rate to paying customers.
deacon
Penny Collector Member

Postby John_doe » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:11 pm

I can't gain access. Can someone give me a synopsis.
Ancora Imparo

"You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails."

-Albert Einstein
John_doe
Post Hoarder

Postby John_doe » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:33 pm

I don't really see beijing announcing any "disasters," their debt to gdp ratio is the opposite of the united states. which means it is good.
Ancora Imparo

-Albert Einstein
John_doe
Post Hoarder

Postby sparechange » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:32 pm

The only disaster is having so much debt with China that they will eventually control us(if they don't already) and having to buy cheap plastic goods from them because no one else can compete or even wants to make the items. Will be a tough day when China decides to collect the debt we owe, but I guess they are happy right now just collecting the interest and buying a few US banks here and there.
Always drink upstream from politicians, they tend to foul things up.
sparechange
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Thogey » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:45 pm

sparechange wrote:The only disaster is having so much debt with China that they will eventually control us(if they don't already) and having to buy cheap plastic goods from them because no one else can compete or even wants to make the items. Will be a tough day when China decides to collect the debt we owe, but I guess they are happy right now just collecting the interest and buying a few US banks here and there.

One thing they make really good and I recommend ya'll look into it. I wish I had another.

Norinco AK-47
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby John_doe » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:03 pm

Thogey wrote:
sparechange wrote:The only disaster is having so much debt with China that they will eventually control us(if they don't already) and having to buy cheap plastic goods from them because no one else can compete or even wants to make the items. Will be a tough day when China decides to collect the debt we owe, but I guess they are happy right now just collecting the interest and buying a few US banks here and there.

One thing they make really good and I recommend ya'll look into it. I wish I had another.

Norinco AK-47

they make good political decisions.
Ancora Imparo

-Albert Einstein
John_doe
Post Hoarder

Postby sparechange » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:15 am

I would think most of those AKs are made from US scrap steel we have sold them. A lot of the steel has probably gone for warships and tanks also. I agree, the AK is nice and fun to shoot.
Always drink upstream from politicians, they tend to foul things up.
sparechange
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions