DHS prepping for false flag before Nov. elections?

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

DHS prepping for false flag before Nov. elections?

Postby moparal7 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:38 am

moparal7
Penny Collector Member

Re: DHS prepping for false flag before Nov. elections?

Postby captainpooby » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:20 am

That article is full of fail.

Nitromethane is jet fuel? :lol:
Always look out for number one. Unless someone is throwing poop around.

The look out for number two.
captainpooby

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Ya know, I was just reading along, thinking there had to be a logical explanation for this until I read the following:

"The Pentagon has come before Congress decrying that domestic terrorist attacks may increase with the use of improvised explosive devices (IEDs) in the US. They are asking Congress to lay aside Posse Comitatus (PCA) in an effort to increase their use of military on the streets of America". :o :shock:

Great! Now I got something else to wonder about! The next war will be fought on the streets of America. They are getting geared up for it right now.
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:14 pm

Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay wrote:Ya know, I was just reading along, thinking there had to be a logical explanation for this until I read the following:

"The Pentagon has come before Congress decrying that domestic terrorist attacks may increase with the use of improvised explosive devices (IEDs) in the US. They are asking Congress to lay aside Posse Comitatus (PCA) in an effort to increase their use of military on the streets of America". :o :shock:

Great! Now I got something else to wonder about! The next war will be fought on the streets of America. They are getting geared up for it right now.

Red Dawn, anyone? Except... no Russkies... it'll be "our" guys :roll:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby fasteddy » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:49 pm

captainpooby wrote:Nitromethane is jet fuel?
they must have meant "top" fuel

the F(insert second letter of the alphabit here)I is getting better and better in throwing suspecion away from them.
fasteddy
Post Hoarder

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions