Israeli attack on Iran Imminent

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Re: Israeli attack on Iran Imminent

Postby Mossy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:15 pm

John_doe wrote:
It's a web forum, not a grammar course. I am on a phone which makes it hard to type. (big hands and small screen)

I'm sure with the money they save from us not stealing their oil could be used to purchase wind and solar units. Maybe even have enough to pay for labor. Also, Iran is much more educated than most of the other countries we are bullying out of resources.

The rulers of those countries set the prices. The people are poverty stricken because the rulers sit on them, and because they have a third world mentality. Not all cultures are equal, and few cultures allow the members to become wealthy. You are missing a lot of info on the middle east, and you will not believe (have not believed) anything I say. Go to other sources of info on the subject.

I'm out of here.
Mossy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby John_doe » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:46 am

Mossy wrote:
John_doe wrote:
It's a web forum, not a grammar course. I am on a phone which makes it hard to type. (big hands and small screen)

I'm sure with the money they save from us not stealing their oil could be used to purchase wind and solar units. Maybe even have enough to pay for labor. Also, Iran is much more educated than most of the other countries we are bullying out of resources.

The rulers of those countries set the prices. The people are poverty stricken because the rulers sit on them, and because they have a third world mentality. Not all cultures are equal, and few cultures allow the members to become wealthy. You are missing a lot of info on the middle east, and you will not believe (have not believed) anything I say. Go to other sources of info on the subject.

I'm out of here.

Iran is not what I would consider third world. They flourish when compared to their neighbors. They are we eductaed (for the most part), and understand the problem at hand. They know they have bad leadership, but it is not up to us to go sticking our nose in their business. This will create more hatred toward the west. Besides, it's not like our leadership is any better. Take a look at corruption indexes, and you will see we are not that much better off than they are.
Ancora Imparo

"You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails."

-Albert Einstein
John_doe
Post Hoarder

Postby John_doe » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:31 pm

Ancora Imparo

-Albert Einstein
John_doe
Post Hoarder

Postby John_doe » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Then there was this guy, and his arsenal of nukes.
Ancora Imparo

-Albert Einstein
John_doe
Post Hoarder

Postby John_doe » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:48 pm

I honestly fear the world literacy and comprehension rate more than I do this mumbo jumbo. Beyond ridiculous is the only way to describe this campaign.
Ancora Imparo

-Albert Einstein
John_doe
Post Hoarder

Postby Neckro » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Good Goyim, fight and die for us.
Neckro
Post Hoarder

Postby John_doe » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:15 am

Neckro wrote:Good Goyim, fight and die for us.

pass :wave:
Ancora Imparo

-Albert Einstein
John_doe
Post Hoarder

Previous

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions