The new NBC series Revolution debuts tonight

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Re: The new NBC series Revolution debuts tonight

Postby Rodebaugh » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:57 am

If its this or dancing w/ the stars.....I choose this.

Where the heck is my star trek.
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby OneBiteAtATime » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:40 pm

:?

I guess I'm the loser here.... I kind of like it.
"pray like everything depends on God and prepare like everything depends on you." -shinnosuke
"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."- Sam Adams
"Thanks to God that he gave me stubborness when I know I am right." - John Adams
OneBiteAtATime
Post Hoarder

Postby Neckro » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:44 pm

I'll give it a few more episodes. If anything, the main character chick needs to be pimped off or something, she's ruining her uncles badassery
Neckro
Post Hoarder

Postby OneBiteAtATime » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Neckro wrote:I'll give it a few more episodes. If anything, the main character chick needs to be pimped off or something, she's ruining her uncles badassery

She is a whiny little.... anyhow. Yeah, her uncle is a badass. My wife and I both cheered :clap: as he dealt with the murderers (6 weeks after the blackout) on the last episode.
"pray like everything depends on God and prepare like everything depends on you." -shinnosuke
"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."- Sam Adams
"Thanks to God that he gave me stubborness when I know I am right." - John Adams
OneBiteAtATime
Post Hoarder

Previous

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions