Gold, Silver and the Economy

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Gold, Silver and the Economy

Postby Copper Catcher » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:09 am

Looking at kitco.com gold and silver prices appears to have made the fantasy trip to Disneyland and we are all on Mr. Toad’s wild ride!

I know folks will say the price dips are from profit taking, blab, blab, blab. Some many even make the ludicrous statement that US dollar has strengthened while at the same time acknowledge the statement that the U.S. national debt will soon reach 100% of GDP.

Is someone drinking Kool-Aid laced with LSD? Or have the lies become so big that no one wants to admit the reality? We as a nation are broke!

The insanity of it all can drive a fellow crazy…you know!

I’m trying to breathe deep but find myself hyperventilating.
Copper Catcher
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Gold, Silver and the Economy

Postby AGCoinHunter » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:23 am

Its fun watching the ride huh? Dont sweat it, PM's will be back up. Does drive you crazy if you dwell on it, which is why I try not to. Hang in there.
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
- Patrick Henry
AGCoinHunter
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Gold, Silver and the Economy

Postby Rodebaugh » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:00 am

Maybe It's just that magical $25 silver spot pullback the talking heads have forecasting.

Either way I have made a pledge to stay out of the silver market till the ides of January.
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions