Where do we go from here?

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Where do we go from here?

Postby mbailey1234 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:24 pm

I yanked the rest of my paper positions off the table this morning and was kind of regretting it later but now that Russia has saved the day, everyone has forgotten that we are $17 trillion in debt (and climbing super fast), interest rates are rising, everyone is back to work.... :shifty: , etc., etc.... Pretty sad but I trust Putin with the nasty stuff more than I would trust Obummer... :shock:

Is this setting up to be another buying opportunity or are we in for another bloodbath for a while? Commercials seem to be long and I think the speculators are as well. Will they bail or are they on the right path? I haven't been this indecisive in quite a while so I guess I will just sit it out and watch from the sidelines.

What's Obummer going to use for the next round of distractions to keep everyone off all of the scandals going on?

So where are we going folks?
mbailey1234
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Where do we go from here?

Postby mbailey1234 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:52 am

This Kerry is a bigger joke than even I thought he was. Guess we are going to disarm the largest stash of chemical weapons in the world WITHOUT any United States boots on the ground. His quote was something like this ... "There are no effective military options available but we must threaten a military option so we can achieve a political resolution." :?

I'm back in some USLV at $83.05 this morning as I don't think this dip will last long if they keep up this kind of worthless talk.
mbailey1234
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions