Free Important Information: The SURVIVAL Summit Jan 20-24

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Free Important Information: The SURVIVAL Summit Jan 20-24

Postby CtrlAltBernanke » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:21 pm

FYI, A free five day online training summit where 25 experts on survival and self reliance teach free online classes that started yesterday. Here is the link-----> http://thesurvivalsummit.com/
CtrlAltBernanke
Penny Collector Member

Re: Free Important Information: The SURVIVAL Summit Jan 20-2

Postby Z00 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:18 am

Missed the 1st day. Anyone d/l the videos before they were pulled?
“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.” ― Mark Twain

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- opening lines of 101 Things To Do 'Til The Revolution by Claire Wolfe
Z00
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby CtrlAltBernanke » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:45 pm

I missed the first day too but at the beginning of the second day they announced that they would do a encore of the first day after the summit was all wrapped up. I have been downloading all the other ones.
CtrlAltBernanke
Penny Collector Member

Postby Z00 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:51 am

The encore will be a selection of ones that got good responses and the presenters will be available for a Q&A session. It will not be a full rerun of day 1.
I have been downloading since day 2 also. LOL
“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.” ― Mark Twain

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- opening lines of 101 Things To Do 'Til The Revolution by Claire Wolfe
Z00
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions