Arizona Shootings

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Re: Arizona Shootings

Postby Pennysaved » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:56 am

The whole situation is sad but I saw today how liberals are using this to push for more gun control.

Criminals and crazy people will get guns any way they can (even illegally); it just hurts the average joe citizen who wants to defend themselves.
Pennysaved
Super Post Hoarder

Postby hobo finds » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:28 pm

lawmakers will try to stop protests at the upcomming funerals here. http://azstarnet.com/news/us/article_f9 ... 3f058.html
hobo finds
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:40 pm

hobo finds wrote:lawmakers will try to stop protests at the upcomming funerals here. http://azstarnet.com/news/us/article_f9 ... 3f058.html

You don't need a new law, hobo, just use the ones already in place. Find out exactly where they are going to stand (the police will give them a roped off area) and set up your own protest instead! It has been done before. When outmaneuvered, outnumbered and drowned out... the Westboro crowd has left the scene.

We did the same thing in my hometown with the MoveOn.org bunch. We would find out where they would get protest permits for and beat them to that spot! Oh! How they would get sooo angry and huffy! :lol:
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby copperhead57 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:04 pm

I noticed a 1966 Chevrolet pick-up in the driveway of the suspect's home.

I hope people don't think I am like the one that did this, because I have a similar truck. :shock:

http://www.foxnews.com/images/root_imag ... 173636.jpg
Copperhead57
copperhead57
Penny Collector Member

Postby hobo finds » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:01 pm

hobo finds
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Joogaler » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:54 pm

Here's a little something I posted on my Facebook a couple days ago, tell me what you think.

You can't blame "Zeitgeist" or "Loose Change" for what Jared Laughner did.

Rush said;

"Then you show 'em the Michael Moore movie or show 'em the Zeitgeist movie, their government led by a Republican lied, took us into war in Afghanistan, lied to take us into war in Iraq, lied about weapons of mass destruction, lied about being responsible for 9/11, purposely wired those buildings to blow up and blamed it on some innocent Muslims, what are you gonna think? Are you not gonna run around confused and filled with hatred? " End Quote

Ok so when the liberals say you need to tone down your rhetoric because it may cause "violence" you laugh like it's an absurd idea. Yet it's ok for you to bash films that don't promote violence?

Jason Bermas helped create "Loose Change" a film which Mr. Limbaugh asserts is "leftist." Yet in another one of Bermas' films (Invisible Empire) he calls out Obama, and plenty of other figures on the left.

I have seen both films, and I'm proud to say that neither one of them made me a leftist, or want to kill somebody!

The point I'm trying to make is that just because you hear something, doesn't mean you act on it! I occasionally turn on MSNBC, or CNN, Does that make me a crazy liberal that wants to shoot a democratic congress woman? No!

The dude was either crazy, or possibly under mind control. (google MKULTRA)

I'm not too big on the whole mind control idea, but there is always the possibility.

The devil didn't make him do it, Rush didn't make him do it, "Zeitgeist", and "Loose Change" didn't make him do it.

What happened to the days when people were guilty for their own actions?

Visit my E-Store for copper penny bullion!
http://jooglerbullion.ecrater.com/
Joogaler
Penny Collector Member

Previous

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions