How many more stories like this until SHTF?

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

How many more stories like this until SHTF?

Postby JerrySpringer » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:19 pm

We never hear the real reason why some of these raids happen:

http://www.infowars.com/woman-says-dhs- ... dawn-raid/

I wonder why the media does not talk about it but we hear all the time about Justin Bieber or the Kardashians. One might figure the couple who got raided deserved it. What the hell did they do to deserve it?
JerrySpringer
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: How many more stories like this until SHTF?

Postby ScrapMetal » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:47 pm

All I can say is that 9/11 was a jackpot for the US government to go wild in taking away our rights and freedoms.
Like the article said, DHS has become the Federal standing army to be used against US citizens. We were totally fooled thinking DHS was to protect our country from terrorism.
The local police could have easily handled what ever was suspected.
My big question is who in their right mind would do this for a job, knowing you will inflict misery upon US citizens that may have done nothing. Many instances where someone has placed an anonymous tip about someone they do not like or want revenge on.
Also, just do away with the phoney oath all these government "officials" take that states that they will defend and honor the US Constitution. It just makes them liars and oath breakers.
ScrapMetal
Penny Collector Member

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions