Pay as you go

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Pay as you go

Postby moparal7 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:43 pm

moparal7
Penny Collector Member

Re: Pay as you go

Postby TXSTARFIRE » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:32 pm

Just what I want. Now the government will know exactly where your vehicle is at any given time, what could go wrong with that?

tt
TXSTARFIRE
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Shazbot57 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:24 am

I envision the Internal Ripoff Service using that database for auditory investorgations! Especially for self employed folks or people that use vehicles for business use. :sick:
Shazbot57
Penny Collector Member

Postby Morsecode » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:01 pm

“We learned in previous pilots the importance of using ‘open’ technology that will grow with the market and work seamlessly across account managers. An open architecture provides options for motorists in an efficient, cost-effective, market-driven system,” said Whitty. To create this open architecture, ODOT established guidelines and requirements and is conducting a certification process for the vendors who proposed to serve as account managers....

Seamless? Open architecture? Market driven system? Certification process?

Who talks like this? Government weasels who dream up solutions to non-existent problems.

When I need to go get a gallon of milk I don't need any open architecture. I just need the damn car to defrost.
Let's Go Brandon
Morsecode
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions