WH developing a " Country within a Country"

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

WH developing a " Country within a Country"

Postby moparal7 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:11 pm

moparal7
Penny Collector Member

Re: WH developing a " Country within a Country"

Postby knibloe » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:21 pm

Yup, and Congress caved and funded the whole thing today.
knibloe
Post Hoarder

Postby silver » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:00 pm

Yeah, I bet he will have his own private army to kill the "other" Americans that don't toe the party line. (Rioters, preppers, and home grown militias). I can see him creating a National Emergency, plus a war with Russia and China so he can stay in office after 2016. Wait and see. Of course that is only my own opinion.
ED
silver
Penny Collector Member

Postby aloneibreak » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:07 pm

knibloe wrote:Yup, and Congress caved and funded the whole thing today.

exactly

and people thought the repub controlled congress would show some balls :roll:
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
aloneibreak
Post Hoarder

Postby IdahoCopper » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:54 am

silver wrote:Yeah, I bet he will have his own private army to kill the "other" Americans that don't toe the party line. (Rioters, preppers, and home grown militias). I can see him creating a National Emergency, plus a war with Russia and China so he can stay in office after 2016. Wait and see. Of course that is only my own opinion.
ED

Regardless of anything Big-O says or does, if he is in the WH after 20 Jan 16, its mere murder to remove him. So those special penalties for discussing, organizing, and acting to "remove" him, do not apply. Personally, I would hope there would be a Million Man March into DC, all armed, all with the specific intent to "remove" him from this planet.
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Postby IdahoCopper » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:59 am

aloneibreak wrote:
knibloe wrote:Yup, and Congress caved and funded the whole thing today.

exactly

and people thought the repub controlled congress would show some balls :roll:

Same Puppetmasters, different puppets. The first line of my sig shows the core issue; it is not just about individuals, it also pertains to the two preeminent Parties.
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Postby johnbrickner » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:34 am

Idaho: I am very pleased to see eye-to-eye with you on this one.

IdahoCopper wrote:Same Puppetmasters, different puppets. The first line of my sig shows the core issue; it is not just about individuals, it also pertains to the two preeminent Parties.

Really? People think the next guy or gal to take this office won't take advantage of this? Or that the republicans are not as bought as the democrats? Please, stop deluding your selves. And go ahead call me paranoid, it's saved my arse more than once and continues to serve me well.

I'm gong to start encouraging people not to vote, it only serves to validate what they are doing. And all the while we were brain washed into thinking it's FREEDOM! When the day comes only the party ELITE go to the polls, how will they justify what they continue to do?
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby Treetop » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:33 pm

I see this going in a much different way then most are talking about. Hopefully I am wrong. :(
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:27 pm

silver wrote:Yeah, I bet he will have his own private army to kill the "other" Americans that don't toe the party line. (Rioters, preppers, and home grown militias). I can see him creating a National Emergency, plus a war with Russia and China so he can stay in office after 2016. Wait and see. Of course that is only my own opinion.
ED

bring it.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:37 pm

IdahoCopper wrote:
ED

Regardless of anything Big-O says or does, if he is in the WH after 20 Jan 16, its mere murder to remove him. So those special penalties for discussing, organizing, and acting to "remove" him, do not apply. Personally, I would hope there would be a Million Man March into DC, all armed, all with the specific intent to "remove" him from this planet.

wait.......and don't believe the repub's are any better, BOTH are the enemies of the Republic......let the rotten edifice crumble first, and if they send out units first........aint gonna say anymore, except this, if you don't "OWN" the air........you die, ponder that.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby Diggin4copper » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:13 am

It's not a matter of those in charge being Dems or Repubs.. It's the progressive agenda that is the problem. There are progressives in both parties. Big government is the outcome a progressive looks for. Unfortunately, the citizens of this country are ok with big government because of all the handouts. It is a brilliant plan by those in charge to give away money in exchange for loyalty. It is unfortunate that the education system in this country is run by progressives, making it easy to spread the disease... There still is a majority of freedom loving small government Americans out there, but politicians now listen to the politically correct voters, whether they are the majority of their constituents or not. Any big rally covered by the media takes place on a weekday.... Wonder why ?....
Diggin4copper
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby neilgin1 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:12 pm

Diggin4copper wrote:It's not a matter of those in charge being Dems or Repubs.. It's the progressive agenda that is the problem. There are progressives in both parties. Big government is the outcome a progressive looks for. Unfortunately, the citizens of this country are ok with big government because of all the handouts. It is a brilliant plan by those in charge to give away money in exchange for loyalty. It is unfortunate that the education system in this country is run by progressives, making it easy to spread the disease... There still is a majority of freedom loving small government Americans out there, but politicians now listen to the politically correct voters, whether they are the majority of their constituents or not. Any big rally covered by the media takes place on a weekday.... Wonder why ?....

what you write has merit.....but what about Empire? trillion dollar military budget, 750 overseas bases.....what the domestic national security apparatus?.......what about the unitary Presidency?.......what about the Constitution being shredded?

that's just for starters.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions