Jade Helm 15

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Jade Helm 15

Postby neilgin1 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:29 am

this just popped up on my radar, its an unclassified mil dot doc, about a "training exercise" in CONUS.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/258605525/Jad ... Document-1

read it and draw your own conclusions. n

God save the Republic

neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Re: Jade Helm 15

Postby Shazbot57 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:22 pm

What could go wrong with that? :?
Shazbot57
Penny Collector Member

Postby neilgin1 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:34 pm

Shazbot57 wrote:What could go wrong with that? :?

its a beta test....just the start...I heard it on Alex Jones, I don't trust him or his crew...too loud...when he got into that big time out front screaming match with Piers Morgan on CNN?......the one where he's foaming at the mouth? over the 2nd amendment?....made the Liberty movement look like nuts......THATS how you can tell gvt plants, which I think Alex Jones is...or the gvt WANTS him being organically goofy, just to make the meme of Liberty Movement/Constitutionalists or preppers look like nuts.....why do you think they put that idiot prepper show on main stream TV?....so John Q. Public can say "look at them weirdo's"

I keep it all dl in the local AOO, its the Way of the Coyote.

you can say posting puts it on front street, but eff 'em....I aint going be walking around scared to say what I want to say, on an internet forum....might put me on a list, but....hey...eff 'em.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby Shazbot57 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:47 pm

neilgin1 wrote:
Shazbot57 wrote:What could go wrong with that? :?

its a beta test....just the start...I heard it on Alex Jones, I don't trust him or his crew...too loud...when he got into that big time out front screaming match with Piers Morgan on CNN?......the one where he's foaming at the mouth? over the 2nd amendment?....made the Liberty movement look like nuts......THATS how you can tell gvt plants, which I think Alex Jones is...or the gvt WANTS him being organically goofy, just to make the meme of Liberty Movement/Constitutionalists or preppers look like nuts.....why do you think they put that idiot prepper show on main stream TV?....so John Q. Public can say "look at them weirdo's"

I keep it all dl in the local AOO, its the Way of the Coyote.

you can say posting puts it on front street, but eff 'em....I aint going be walking around scared to say what I want to say, on an internet forum....might put me on a list, but....hey...eff 'em.

I wasn't familiar with Alex Jones, and I never watch Piers Morgan (and seldom watch CNN, unless I want to see their "spin" on events). I went and watched the You Tube of that entire segment of Alex/Piers. It reminded me why I don't watch Piers Morgan. Now, I must go gouge my eyes out...
Shazbot57
Penny Collector Member

Postby TXSTARFIRE » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:51 pm

Texas is an interesting location to practice. That may end up being one of the actual locations where the United States fights its enemies (the citizens of the US). Anyone here a fan of the TV show Jericho?

tt
TXSTARFIRE
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby coindood » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:53 pm

I find this pretty interesting. Another facet of why this forum is great is that people have their finger on the pulse of these activities.

neilgin1 wrote:I keep it all dl in the local AOO, its the Way of the Coyote.

But I'm at a complete loss as to what this means. :lol: Care to elaborate to those of us not familiar with this...umm...terminology?
coindood
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby neilgin1 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:08 pm

coindood wrote:I find this pretty interesting. Another facet of why this forum is great is that people have their finger on the pulse of these activities.

neilgin1 wrote:I keep it all dl in the local AOO, its the Way of the Coyote.

But I'm at a complete loss as to what this means. :lol: Care to elaborate to those of us not familiar with this...umm...terminology?

I keep it all on the down low in my area of operations.

until

neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby AdamsSamoa » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:18 am

AdamsSamoa
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby coindood » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:37 am

neilgin1 wrote:I keep it all on the down low in my area of operations.

until

Ah ok, thx. That's a few notches above the typical jargon I see here.
coindood
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby neilgin1 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:14 pm

neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby fasteddy » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:03 pm

They have done these exercises here in Houston and the surrounding County in the past, usually not including any LE agency scary the crap out of the locals. Blaming it on training due to terroristic threats. Now this version seems way more organized....the "new terroristic threat response unit". Hmmm. They may have an eye opening doing this in the country of TEXAS were great American's reside. The average Texan has more than one bird gun, deer gun, varmint gun, and ahh hell way more than just one plinker....
fasteddy
Post Hoarder

Postby RichardPenny43 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:43 am

RichardPenny43
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions