GrokTrade predictions/analysis

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

GrokTrade predictions/analysis

Postby blackrabbit » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:03 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMzsTbqZ2Ec

Good analysis on major markets. It is all interesting but go to 6:40 for good metal information.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Re: GrokTrade predictions/analysis

Postby Recyclersteve » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:54 am

He was really excited about breakouts but I didn't hear any specific predictions about how high he thought gold or silver would go and dates by which he expects those targets to be achieved. He made no mention whatsoever about potential manipulation of gold/silver, which is either naive on his part or irresponsible (or maybe he is a technical trader and just hasn't heard about manipulations). Manipulations have been discussed for years by the likes of Ted Butler, Eric Sprott, Mike Maloney, Rob McEwen and many others.

I do agree that when gold and silver start to move they can really move (and the miners can move much more on a percentage basis than the metals). Unfortunately, the flip side is true as well. When gold and silver pull back, the miners can go down much faster too.
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: GrokTrade predictions/analysis

Postby blackrabbit » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:40 am

Yeah he is a chartist and there is a ton of data. I just seems to me like the pushdown has been so severe that decent spring up may have started. Also Doc said 13's for the low and he is always right. ;)
Maybe back to 13s tomorrow, as I sold a roll of silver :oops: , but maybe up to 15.50 tomorrow as I bought a nice chunky bar of silver. :mrgreen:
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions