Daily Reckoning Library Link

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Daily Reckoning Library Link

Postby beauanderos » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:04 am

The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Daily Reckoning Library Link

Postby johnbrickner » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:45 am

Thanx for posting Ray. I had forgotten about these reports and access to them. Agora has a wealth (lol, they use that word often) of information. They are also greatly tuned in to mind sets such as frequent here and how to market to the same. For example, having read Currency Wars by James
Rickards I was drawn to his info blurb. Interesting how they can massage the brain as I am now obtaining his new book and subscribed to a one year offer on his new newsletter and I know better. :roll:

What can I say, I greatly enjoy his written word, the information contained and look forward to more of it. Looking at the world thru other's eyes is sometimes worth paying for. A special piece of awareness or insight can be priceless. Then again, it may it may be more appropriate to just admit I've been a sucker for their marketing for decades now. :lol:
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:23 am

johnbrickner wrote:Thanx for posting Ray. I had forgotten about these reports and access to them. Agora has a wealth (lol, they use that word often) of information. They are also greatly tuned in to mind sets such as frequent here and how to market to the same. For example, having read Currency Wars by James
Rickards I was drawn to his info blurb. Interesting how they can massage the brain as I am now obtaining his new book and subscribed to a one year offer on his new newsletter and I know better. :roll:

What can I say, I greatly enjoy his written word, the information contained and look forward to more of it. Looking at the world thru other's eyes is sometimes worth paying for. A special piece of awareness or insight can be priceless. Then again, it may it may be more appropriate to just admit I've been a sucker for their marketing for decades now. :lol:

:lol: Wish I was collecting a commission. :o I did read Currency Wars... and tried reading his other newer one but it was a little dense for me, or I for it :oops:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Lemon Thrower » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:24 pm

Financial Reckoning Day, a book by Bonner that is probably over 10 years old, is quite good. He predicted and explained the deflation we are in.
Lets Go Brandon!
Lemon Thrower
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Treetop » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:15 am

http://sci-hub.io/

This is a pirate site. You can get most published papers here. Personally I agree with their goals. Published papers greatly affect public policy way to often for much of it to be hidden behind a paywall. It makes studying a topic much trickier and sometimes either spotty or even impossible. lol they take bitcoin donations if anyone likes their cause. I expect many here will think it is a bad thing but the AGW debate especially showed me paywalls can be very bad. Several rather pivotal papers that shape or attempt to shape our world are blocked from the public. Lysenko would approve. I do not.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions