Silver Near-Crash

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Silver Near-Crash

Postby Country » Sat May 14, 2011 1:11 pm

Interesting analysis about the SILVER parabolic spikes since 2003.

http://www.kitco.com/ind/hamilton/may132011.html
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Re: Silver Near-Crash

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sat May 14, 2011 5:26 pm

Country wrote:Interesting analysis about the SILVER parabolic spikes since 2003.

http://www.kitco.com/ind/hamilton/may132011.html

There are three spikes on the chart that are very interesting. The author has them labeled as 1, 2, and 3.

If you will print Kitco's 10 yr. silver price chart out, then draw a straight line from peaks 1, 2, and 3, you will see they are in a straight line going up at an angle greater than a 45 degrees to the horizontal plane. In addition to this they are timed out approximately 24 months apart.

What does this mean?? For me, this is a sure sign of manipulation. How did these peaks form in such a perfect algebraic growth pattern without human interference?

Continue this price line on out to the end of the sheet. Any price above this line of growth is unstable. This price line is the "stop buying" marker. You can reasonably predict a correction by it. It didn't happen this time because of the little guys buying up silver. The big boys had to get big brother to interfere, so as to bring the price back down to suit their needs.

Just my opinion.
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby rickygee » Sun May 15, 2011 3:36 pm

Knew a farmer that had a lot of algaebraic growth on some of his farm ponds/stock tanks. The county extension agent helped him minipulate an amazing downturn in growth with no human interference, they just sprayed some chemicals on it. :lol: :lol: OK. I'm going to get another brewski!
rickygee
Penny Collector Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sun May 15, 2011 6:12 pm

rickygee wrote:Knew a farmer that had a lot of algaebraic growth on some of his farm ponds/stock tanks. The county extension agent helped him minipulate an amazing downturn in growth with no human interference, they just sprayed some chemicals on it. :lol: :lol: OK. I'm going to get another brewski!

:lol:
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions