Home... the Movie

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Re: Home... the Movie

Postby Mossy » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay wrote:I now have the worst infestations of bad insects eating my crops I have ever seen in a lifetime of gardening.

So long as you don't have any grains in the garden, those bugs should be gluten free, right?
Mossy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:13 pm

beauanderos wrote:
Rodebaugh wrote:
Thogey wrote:Here's what happens after we are done saving the earth.

http://sonicbomb.com/iv1.php?vid=astero ... d%20Impact

Easy fix.....just call in these guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fmn_WbMOCU

Eric... thanks for sharing your uplifting video. Chris... doesn't it make you wonder about the source of info that got all these movies started in the first place? i.e some basis in truth they are covering up so as not to panic the public. Sheikh... when you think about it (cross-pollination)... we're screwed.

Yep. I have not heard anyone talk about the prion molecule here. Anyone know about it? It is a protein molecule that causes "Mad Cow". It is the most scary doomsday item I can think of. If this molecule comes into contact with other protein molecules... they undergo a molecular chain reaction that turns them into prion molecules as well. That is how Mad Cow spreads. Eventually, all animal proteins could be converted into prions. :shock:
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Mossy wrote:
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay wrote:I now have the worst infestations of bad insects eating my crops I have ever seen in a lifetime of gardening.

So long as you don't have any grains in the garden, those bugs should be gluten free, right?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah! Just go out and load up a plate full of them for supper!
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby frugalcanuck » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:12 pm

HoardCopperByTheTon wrote:I'm doing my bit to help with the global warming problem. Today I am eating the cows. :mrgreen:

haha... And I was cooking pork over a flame while I read this thread. :)
"The study of money, above all other fields in economics, is one in which complexity is used to disguise truth or to evade truth, not to reveal it. The process by which banks create money is so simple the mind is repelled. With something so important, a deeper mystery seems only decent." John Kenneth Galbraith 1975
frugalcanuck
Penny Hoarding Member

Previous

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions