Maxine Waters: TEA Party go straight to Hell!

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Maxine Waters: TEA Party go straight to Hell!

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Eh, I thought we were all suppose to scale back the rhetoric??? \

Not so, as usual, only conservatives are suppose to do that. Just like only conservatives are suppose to work with "bipartisanship".

Go to Hell? Maxine, you first honey.

Notice all the SEIU purple shirts in the crowd.

When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Re: Maxine Waters: TEA Party go straight to Hell!

Postby Thogey » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:01 pm

If a tactical nuke detonated in the middle of Inglewood, would that hurt America?

California needs to be sold to to Chinese, these people need to be somebody else's problem.

Can we expel a state? I know some states (like Texas) want break off. Can we work it backward?
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby ScottyTX » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Thogey wrote:If a tactical nuke detonated in the middle of Inglewood, would that hurt America?

California needs to be sold to to Chinese, these people need to be somebody else's problem.

Can we expel a state? I know some states (like Texas) want break off. Can we work it backward?

LOL, Eric said it and ----->Scotty raises his hand in support. There are a few exceptions I would let sneak across before the borders were closed though :)
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. "
Laurence J. Peter
ScottyTX
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:08 pm

Thogey wrote:If a tactical nuke detonated in the middle of Inglewood, would that hurt America?

LOL!! Oh, Gawd! If only we could use just a tiny little one to eliminate Mrs. "No justice, no peace!" :lol:
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby shinnosuke » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:25 am

I don't know which side is going to pull the trigger first or which side will make the first tactical strike, but after the shock wears off -- in about 0.1 nanoseconds -- America is going to go all Yugoslavia on each other. There is just too much pent up frustration and hatred and envy and a lack of understanding of the root causes of our woes. Wouldn't surprise me if there is some sort of false flag event between Americans. We all know the Club of Rome types just want to depopulate planet earth and they aren't thinking of themselves as being the first to exit stage left.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Know Common Cents » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:35 am

Maxine Waters:

Blah! Blah! Blah! I get so tired of these liberal morons who like to hear themselves spew inane rhetoric. I also fault the media for even promoting this crapola. To think my original thought was to major in Journalism in college..........................

Only thing I can say I wake up every morning next to my wife and I'm so thankful to God above, she's not Maxine Waters.
"I don't know what I'm doin' but I'm sure havin' fun" Herman Munster

I've recently adopted the Groucho Marx philosophy for dealing with politics and other life challenges, "Whatever it is, I'm against it!" (Horse Feathers 1932)
Know Common Cents
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby NHsorter » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:18 am

"I was making a 100 grand a year and I spent it on a Porsche 911 instead of buying a modest home and making wise investments. Now I have nothing because of the poor decisions that I made... I mean because of the racists in Washington and on Wall St!"

Even better was the lady that just asked "what can the government do for ME?" Hmmm.... I think that they already do too much for you. JFK was a liberal and even he so famously told them to ask what THEY could do for their Country.

I was in a decent mood this morning and then Sheikh had to go and post up this video :D
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety” Benjamin Franklin
NHsorter
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Redneck » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:44 am

Redneck
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:38 pm

Unbelievable! She is not concerned that we taxpayers are getting screwed every way but right. She is only concerned that her black minority constituents were not allowed in on the scam!
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby John_doe » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:33 pm

Know Common Cents wrote:Maxine Waters:

Blah! Blah! Blah! I get so tired of these liberal morons who like to hear themselves spew inane rhetoric. I also fault the media for even promoting this crapola. To think my original thought was to major in Journalism in college..........................

Only thing I can say I wake up every morning next to my wife and I'm so thankful to God above, she's not Maxine Waters.

:lol:
Ancora Imparo

"You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails."

-Albert Einstein
John_doe
Post Hoarder

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions