Financial Collapse

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Financial Collapse

Postby Ardent Listener » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:58 pm

All posts by the person known here as Ardent Listener are for your edification and amusement only and are not intended to provide investment, medical, legal, tax advice or any other advice or counsel and nothing posted here should be considered to be so.
Ardent Listener
Founding Member

Re: Financial Collapse

Postby Cptindy » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:36 pm

WOW!

IMHO

This guy hits the nail on the head!

From his opinion on banks, wallstreet, troops, treasury, bubbles,

3rd inning!

Love it!
"It is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting"
"The average man doesn't want to be free. He wants to be safe."
H.L. Mencken
Cptindy
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby beauanderos » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:13 pm

I like what he has to say (paraphrasing, since I don't remember his exact words) "don't look back at what has happened, look ahead to what will happen." Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to gold and silver continuing their ascent Image
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Lemon Thrower » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:17 pm

i have subscribed to his newsletter for 2 years. it doesn't have much actionable investment advice but i still recommend it. stuff that seemed impossible or hyperbole has come true.
Lets Go Brandon!
Lemon Thrower
Super Post Hoarder

Postby blackrabbit » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:32 pm

Wow, thanks ardent for posting that. Extremely informative! I need to listen to it a second time.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby JohnMathew » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:14 am

Thanks for the suggestion. This site is extremely informative.
JohnMathew

Postby theo » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:44 am

I think he brought up some interesting points, especially about the stock market being supported by the Plunge Protection Team. Although some of his predictions are plausible, he lost some credibility with me when he started ranting about the break up of the U.S. into six different territories (Have any other countries sponteneously broken up due to high inflation?) and the Army is being recalled to suppress the population. The U.S. Armed forces/police/security forces don't have anything like the combat power to impose martial law on this country. And if they tried, many soldiers and officers would likely refuse to follow those orders.

I think some of these predictions are made to get peoples' attention not because they make sense. However, it was an interesting listen.
theo
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Lemon Thrower » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:42 am

he's not saying its legal, he's saying its possible.

my local police bought a surplus tank for their swat team.

[URL]http://www.georgia-criminal-lawyers.com/2008/10/cobb_county_georgia_police_dep_1.html[URL]

Lets Go Brandon!
Lemon Thrower
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions