Occupy Wall Street

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Re: Occupy Wall Street

Postby Mossy » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay wrote: When the lights go out and the SHTF.... These are the neighbors who will be kicking in you doors to take what you have hoarded to prep for this terrible day. These are the people who will kill you to feed themselves.

Maybe 95% would be followers of those who do that, if they are still alive and if they hear of the chance to rob you, and if they get a free ride to the robbery.
Mossy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Occupy Wall Street

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:06 am

Mossy wrote:
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay wrote: When the lights go out and the SHTF.... These are the neighbors who will be kicking in you doors to take what you have hoarded to prep for this terrible day. These are the people who will kill you to feed themselves.

Maybe 95% would be followers of those who do that, if they are still alive and if they hear of the chance to rob you, and if they get a free ride to the robbery.

:lol: That is why I am now working hard to move 30 miles outside the major city where I live. That will be too far to travel for the 95% of them! Then there are those pesky 5%'ers we will have to deal with.
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Previous

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions