We are not hiring until Obama is gone.

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

We are not hiring until Obama is gone.

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:03 pm

My sentiments exactly. I want to grow my business, but we are not going to stick our necks out until Obamacare's un-constitutional/constitutional status is settled in the Supreme Court.

When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Re: We are not hiring until Obama is gone.

Postby Tourney64 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:39 pm

There are a lot of biz owners that feel the same way.
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Postby barrytrot » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:58 pm

Prepare to hold your breath for another 5 years. With Obama spending several billion a month campaigning it's going to be hard to beat him.
barrytrot
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Thogey » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Why do people always blame the president for spending money?

They did the same with Bush. Doesn't Congress spend our money?

We're screwed no matter who the next CINC is.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby Beau » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:31 am

I think we are already screwed with Obama.
he has had time to print enough money to get all he needs without his little bit being missed from all the billions.
he will go to some other country to retire and watch us go through TSHTF.
you can bet his sattelite TV will not go out, but yours will.

if I didn`t think we were going to go through or into a SHTF situation I would sell my 3 silver eagles and forget it.

Obama does what he wants with or without congress that is why we can`t get them to agree. he has his head set and we do have a SHTF comming.
he needs to put QE3, QE4, QE5 in then anounce the TSHTF.
his anouncement will be from another country.
he will be layed back like a king smoking his big cigar and drinking his 5th or 6th Beer, laughing at us suffering.

guys get ready, because I don`t care how much you prepare you will not be ready.
Obama has everything set up his way, all he has left is to pull the plug.
he is thinking OH am I sure I have it all done, where I own all of America, or do I have anything left to do?
he will call from Airforce One, pull the plug, NO don`t pull the plug, no not yet, yea go ahead pull the plug, am I sure that I have it right.
I sho do hope so mr. prez, because I didn`t hear you and the plug is pulled.
Mr. prez TSHTF, you now live in a brown house when we land, looks like the Rednecks have it and your landing pad surrounded.
sho nuf, land somewhere else, Pilot can`t need fuel.
Prez. OH LAUDY WHAT HAVE I DONE.

my old feedback

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=446

Beau
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:38 am

barrytrot wrote:Prepare to hold your breath for another 5 years. With Obama spending several billion a month campaigning it's going to be hard to beat him.

Barry, just this once, I hope you are wrong. :(
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby frugalcanuck » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:14 pm

The media up here is showing alot of mistakes by the republican candidates during their debates.
"The study of money, above all other fields in economics, is one in which complexity is used to disguise truth or to evade truth, not to reveal it. The process by which banks create money is so simple the mind is repelled. With something so important, a deeper mystery seems only decent." John Kenneth Galbraith 1975
frugalcanuck
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby barrytrot » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay wrote:
barrytrot wrote:Prepare to hold your breath for another 5 years. With Obama spending several billion a month campaigning it's going to be hard to beat him.

Barry, just this once, I hope you are wrong. :(

I do as well.
barrytrot

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions