The word from Wells Fargo

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Re: The word from Wells Fargo

Postby 68Camaro » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:54 pm

Yeah, it would be normative for all to have a daily debit/ATM limit. If there is any bank that doesn't it would be the oddball.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: The word from Wells Fargo

Postby knibloe » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:39 pm

HoardCopperByTheTon wrote:
Kurr wrote:Now Ponce could get a conversation goin!

I wonder if he still has all those nickels. :mrgreen:

It was mentioned above that we should have 1-3 months cash on hand (not int he bank). I agree.

It was also mentioned that it pains some of us to look at the cash in the house and realize that it is being devalued as it sits collecting dust. I agree.

I tried several times this weekend to get my wife's opinion on converting the FRN to nickels. She did not answer and she did not say no. Therefore, I am going to see about ordering bricks of nickels. I could easily get bags, but I want to have them bank rolled so that they will be easy to use if I need them.
knibloe
Post Hoarder

Previous

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions