Beggars Eveywhere! A tactic for absolution.

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Re: Beggars Eveywhere! A tactic for absolution.

Postby hobo finds » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:55 pm

Today the kids and I are out shopping for last minute gifts we went to Big Lots, could not find what we were looking for but I said lets get some canned food to donate tonight when we go to a big holiday light display. I go to pay for the $13.00 in food and the older lady behind me says I want to pay for that for you. Merry Christmas! I tell her ok we were going to donate the food tonight! Great she says. SO then my kids tell me that we need to pay it foreword and do this for someone else. We go to the food store and look at the people in line to see who we can do this to. A young woman buying newborn diapers so we asked to pay she was shocked and thanked us. Hopefully she can do this for someone else...
hobo finds
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby NotABigDeal » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:33 pm

Well played indeed.

Deal
I plead the 2nd....

Control your kids and your crazy ass relatives, leave my guns alone.

TTS 10/30/60-10/25/13 Dad.
NotABigDeal

Postby Thogey » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:38 am

This story is complete nonsense. It is a total set-up.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Previous

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions