I was SHOUTED DOWN today.

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Re: I was SHOUTED DOWN today.

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:42 am

Someone please tell me how long you can type a reply before the web-site program automatically logs you out. It has happened to me many times. I am a slow typer.

What astounded me last Saturday morning was the lack of political willpower by even the most conservative of Americans. It goes to the top of our country's leadership. Cut spending? Ha! That is a joke. Speaker John Beonher promised he would cut $100 billion out of our budget. He can't get members of his own party to agree to that. A paltry $60 billion is all he could come up with even with the TEA Party members there. The Progressive Utopia Party (Liberals) are waiting for them to have a good fight, thinking the majority of Americans will side with them. All the while our nation creeps deeper into the massive debtor's blackhole. We will not get out of that hole in our lifetimes.
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Lemon Thrower » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:37 am

agree with you redneck, but this concept is over the head of most americans. its only when they realize that we pay for most things without taxes, and its the fed that empowers the govt to spend 3 times more than it has, that folks will want to abolish the fed. people don't learn this in government schools. gee, i wonder why.
Lets Go Brandon!
Lemon Thrower
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Mossy » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay wrote:Someone please tell me how long you can type a reply before the web-site program automatically logs you out. It has happened to me many times. I am a slow typer.
Never noticed it here, but on other sites or when I'm just grabbing a few seconds between other tasks at work, I compose in Notepad or Gedit and do a copy/paste.
Mossy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby VWBEAMER » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:45 pm

I used to do it in word for the spell checker.
"The trouble with quotes over the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine."
" --Theodore Roosevelt
VWBEAMER
Penny Collector Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Thanks Mossey & BEAMER, I will remember that the next time I want to write a looooong winded reply. :mrgreen:
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby blackrabbit » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:12 pm

I am definitely on board to end the fed! The system is insolvent and we need a monetary system not controlled by those psychopaths. That's why I like metal as money.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby smalltimeopn » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:22 pm

"...this concept is over the head of most Americans..."
We the people might get a little smarter once the $ collapses. Well, on second thought...
smalltimeopn
Penny Pincher Member

Previous

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions