Trump

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Re: Why Nate thinks Trump is Trump & should NOT be President

Postby Treetop » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:38 pm

LAME- My mom hasnt cared about hillary corruption AT ALL. "they all do it"/ She hates Trump in large part because he used tax loopholes. Even the fact hillary has 5 shell companies to avoid taxes doesnt phase her, Trump is immoral for doing it. I know her, she absolutely would have done it as well, so it is especially baffling. So she can ignore a mountain of corruption from hillary, doesnt even want to hear it or have me email it to her etc. She just decided not to vote for hillary though. She isnt voting at all now. The reason? Bills face at debate two when he was looking at the women who accuses him of rape, that was like a conviction in her eyes. Number two was hillarys freaky smiles at strange times last night. She can ignore her entire record, and focus on one thing out of trumps record which almost anyone else would have done as well, but she cant overlook bills guilty appearing face and hillarys strange smiles.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby 68Camaro » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:45 pm

In that situation a no-vote is better than an (no disrspect intended) uninformed vote. My hope is that we'll see a lot of those from the left-ish area.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby hobo finds » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:49 pm

hobo finds

Postby Thogey » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:56 pm

Gees we have a lot in common

agree here
In that situation a no-vote is better than an (no disrspect intended) uninformed vote. My hope is that we'll see a lot of those from the left-ish area.

Talking with my mum about politics is a no go. She is a communist, she votes wacko. But she is very smart and realistic. I don't understand the disconnect. She actually shot for a while and to this day says how much fun it was shooting with my dad. I will never understand it. She is a very hard and valued worker. Everyone likes her, from what I can tell. She needs to stay away from the polls.

The truth about the tax thing that these people refuse to accept:
It's not a tax loophole. It's actually a provision. It's part of the law, it is how you are REQUIRED to do it. Donald Trump is not the only person involved. Lots of people depend on proper accounting to maximize profit.

This is all obvious. But if Trump did not take the write off, everyone he works with would quit and sue him.
Trump cannot just decide not to take a write off and expect to do business at that level.

If the loss was depreciation on real estate the IRS will recapture the depreciation plus a capital gain when the property is sold.
If it was a real cash loss what the hell is he supposed to do, pay tax on a loss? Then pay tax on any profit the following years without taking the write off? That would be completely idiotic and EVERYBODY knows it.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby Thogey » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:59 pm

HOBO, YOU SHOULD BE FINED FOR THAT! JESUS, MY EYES!

BTW I'm seeing more women are freaked out by the smile.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby NDFarmer » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:06 pm

I don't understand the big deal about Trump taking legal tax deductions. When you take your information to your tax preparer and they tell you that you can deduct ten different items do you say no that's OK let's NOT deduct those items because I want to pay as many taxes as I can?
Copper - the "poorman's" precious metal !!
NDFarmer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Rodebaugh » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:40 pm

This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby daviscfad » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:26 pm

That FAKE smile was horrendous!.. there is absolutly nothing genuine about this woman.. she didnt condem anything that was brought against her, she just ignored it. I though last debate was a wash.. both having a few dingers.. I honestly dont know how anyone couldnt see through her lies.. hillary allies stirring fights at trump rallies.. the videos are real.. her connection to the rich and powerful.. i know people who are voting for her because bernie said to.. thats strong.. the same could be said for the government meddling in abortion by saying its ok.. Trump should have owned her wikileak style and stop trying to defend hisself.. we all are against her already and dont need 40 minutes of wrong never said that.. hillarys campaign is very good at deciving people, and if you dont believe it check out the podesta emails
Spencer Davis

Learning, Turning, & Earning

inquiring minds want to know!

Old Feedback Thread
daviscfad
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:38 pm

Thogey wrote:Also,

You all may not know this but the 4 minute figure she put out there is extremely classified.

When I was a Minute Man Combat Crew Commander, that number in context was the highest classification.

In fact, the exact classification is classified. This will not be discussed because anyone who has a clearance will not discuss the fact that she blew through, at least, a Top Secret item.

I would love to explain exactly what that 4 minutes means, and what exactly happens. But I am still liable for the info and could be prosecuted.

This now is starting to blow up. The problem is the mere classification is classified. Tough to report or handle.

God knows what other strategic military secrets are bouncing around her head.
Thogey

Postby Thogey » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:44 pm

That time period she mentioned is so specific and sensitive to very serious procedures that the regulations governing the procedure it is involved in, are Highly classified. There are a handful of people who knew what this is. I know of what I speak.

My mouth dropped open when she mentioned the number, Wife says what? I said she has no idea what she has done.

I would love to explain why the number is important, but I can't. But know what she did caused the USA exposure and It is going to be hard to fix. Trust me when I tell you this is now a problem for the officers in charge of our Strategic Nuclear Forces.

Edit to add the more I think about the reasons for mentioning the number and the possibilities freak me out a bit. For her statement to make any sense our nuclear force would have to be at an advanced state of readiness.
The current state of readiness is classified so we would not know if it were ratcheted up. It's not just a message saying Defcon X. There is a bunch of stuff that you have to do. Are we in an advanced state now?
Last edited by Thogey on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thogey

Postby Thogey » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:51 pm

NDFarmer wrote:I don't understand the big deal about Trump taking legal tax deductions. When you take your information to your tax preparer and they tell you that you can deduct ten different items do you say no that's OK let's NOT deduct those items because I want to pay as many taxes as I can?

Just curious Ron. Do you see USAF missile crews driving around daily in your area?

If so has the traffic increased at all?
Thogey

Postby Thogey » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:57 pm

I hope this is BS http://defconwarningsystem.com/

If it was real I'd think the military would have shut it down.

Unless the US is trying to project this information and Hillary said what she said for a potential adversary's consumption. I'm freakin myself out.
Thogey

Postby IdahoCopper » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:48 pm

Thogey wrote:
Thogey wrote:Also,

You all may not know this but the 4 minute figure she put out there is extremely classified.

When I was a Minute Man Combat Crew Commander, that number in context was the highest classification.

In fact, the exact classification is classified. This will not be discussed because anyone who has a clearance will not discuss the fact that she blew through, at least, a Top Secret item.

I would love to explain exactly what that 4 minutes means, and what exactly happens. But I am still liable for the info and could be prosecuted.

This now is starting to blow up. The problem is the mere classification is classified. Tough to report or handle.

God knows what other strategic military secrets are bouncing around her head.

Can you link to other sites discussing this?
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Postby NDFarmer » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:01 pm

Thogey wrote:
NDFarmer wrote:I don't understand the big deal about Trump taking legal tax deductions. When you take your information to your tax preparer and they tell you that you can deduct ten different items do you say no that's OK let's NOT deduct those items because I want to pay as many taxes as I can?

Just curious Ron. Do you see USAF missile crews driving around daily in your area?

If so has the traffic increased at all?

I have not noticed any unusual activity in my area.
Copper - the "poorman's" precious metal !!
NDFarmer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby chris6084 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:46 pm

Treetop wrote:LAME- My mom hasnt cared about hillary corruption AT ALL. "they all do it"/ She hates Trump in large part because he used tax loopholes. Even the fact hillary has 5 shell companies to avoid taxes doesnt phase her, Trump is immoral for doing it. I know her, she absolutely would have done it as well, so it is especially baffling. So she can ignore a mountain of corruption from hillary, doesnt even want to hear it or have me email it to her etc. She just decided not to vote for hillary though. She isnt voting at all now. The reason? Bills face at debate two when he was looking at the women who accuses him of rape, that was like a conviction in her eyes. Number two was hillarys freaky smiles at strange times last night. She can ignore her entire record, and focus on one thing out of trumps record which almost anyone else would have done as well, but she cant overlook bills guilty appearing face and hillarys strange smiles.

I find it surprising how many people act the same way. They get all upset over the tax 'loopholes' that as others have mentioned aren't illegal. It's a tax break if you do it, a loophole if anyone else does it. But it amazes me that those same people overlook Hillary's corruption. I think Hillary could murder someone on live TV and people would still overlook it and act like nothing happened. I bet the FBI would 'investigate' and find nothing wrong as well.
chris6084
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Thogey » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:56 pm

Discussing which?

You're not going to find anything online that discusses the details of nuclear commit procedures.
Everything I read was from military people who don't understand the procedure because they have never had the clearance and or have the common sense not to discuss it.

But there is heat on her all over for mentioning the timing. No one is going to explain what that timing means.
Because it's classified at least TS minimum.
Thogey

Postby johnbrickner » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:59 pm

By one of my favorite authors, you should really check out his written works. I couldn't have said it better, "How frail it's legitimacy is":

http://www.24hgold.com/english/news-gol ... d+Kunstler

I also need to add,"their staggering failure to reassure the American public that they can expect effective leadership through the hardships ahead":

http://www.24hgold.com/english/news-gol ... d+Kunstler
Last edited by johnbrickner on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:01 am

sorry Brickner

404 on the link
Thogey

Postby Thogey » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:07 am

Much better!
Thogey

Postby johnbrickner » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:07 am

thanks bro
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby Treetop » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:00 am

We can’t construct a coherent consensus about what is happening to us and therefore we can’t form a set of coherent plans for doing anything about it.

A quote from Johns link. Aint that the truth!! It is getting worse as well. As great as the internet is, it drives this in large part. There are several factions on each side and a few somewhere in the middle with looser edges that have entirely different "realities" and see the world through entirely different prisms. I dont see that it can end well. I purposely got a hold of an old friend who I know for a fact liked John Kerry in large part because he insisted he wouldnt roll over on election fraud if their were discrepancies today. Even this guy was totally convinced Trum mindset is dangerous and unprecedented on this, apparently because his TV told him so. It was a bizarre conversation. He claimed not to remember this about Kerry but remembers other things well that we discussed over the years. So not only do various groups have separate versions of reality apparently some portion within that dont even remember their own version if it suits them despising another. Increasingly well proven things I discuss with people are "right wing conspiracies".
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:47 am

NDFarmer wrote:I have not noticed any unusual activity in my area.

Do you have minuteman 3' sites in your area ?
Thogey

Postby Treetop » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:29 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbUx65tFTDY

If you need some comic relief this election cycle this is the funniest thing Ive seen in awhile. Trump roasting hillary at some type of dinner event. lol it was great. Wife and I laughed the whole time. Trump apparently has some giant balls.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby IdahoCopper » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:15 am

Thogey wrote:

Discussing which?

You're not going to find anything online that discusses the details of nuclear commit procedures.
Everything I read was from military people who don't understand the procedure because they have never had the clearance and or have the common sense not to discuss it.

But there is heat on her all over for mentioning the timing. No one is going to explain what that timing means.
Because it's classified at least TS minimum.

Discussing Hillary's reveal of this "4 minutes" during the debate. Are other boards discussing this slip?
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Postby IdahoCopper » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:23 am

I have had a nagging thought for the last couple weeks. This "scary clown" uprising just has to have some connection to the election. Since then I have seen:

Trump being call a clown.
Trump is said to have orange hair. The 1960s iconic clown, Bozo had orange hair.
It is said over and over, Trump is dangerous.

I think this is some deep level, psyops for subliminal conditioning.

Its easy to instigate lots of useful idiots to play scary clown, especially in prep for Halloween. Some will even go over the top and commit felonies. Plus have a couple psyops operatives do some especially scary clown stuff, and the news media goes ballistic, sowing fear of clowns, and subliminally influencing the election against Trump.

Yes, the subterfuge can be that nuanced.
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

PreviousNext

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions