Junior and Micro cap Miners

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Junior and Micro cap Miners

Postby oober » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:20 pm

Anyone that was smart enough to get some, congrats. Thos that are not, take a serious look at them, we still have a long ways to go before we top out,...
oober
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Junior and Micro cap Miners

Postby beauanderos » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:41 pm

I bought a basket of about fifteen silver juniors maybe three weeks ago, they're up 25% since then. ECU silver is up 21% just today, Great Panther doing well also. Also, GDXJ is outperforming GDX
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby silverhalide » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:47 pm

I had about 30% of my portfolio dedicated to them with the bulk of it in Orvana Minerals before the run so it has been a very pleasant few months.

Any juniors on your list that has been left behind in the rally.
silverhalide

Postby oober » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:03 pm

silverhalide wrote:I had about 30% of my portfolio dedicated to them with the bulk of it in Orvana Minerals before the run so it has been a very pleasant few months.

That's a tough question, but yes there always are. There are some threads on Kitco that have some very smart people contributing. I have been following this yr. For the most part, all stocks have done well. Here is the forum link.

https://www.kitcomm.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28

My best stock that I have held has been Arian Silver. It's a 3bagger for me so far and I expect another 20% increase in SP from where we are at today.
oober
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby beauanderos » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:30 pm

Here's the basket I acquired and how they did just today:
BCEKF 6.5%
CZICF 7.41%
ECUXF 29.89%
FRMSF 10.73%
FVITF 6.78%
GGCRF 20.48%
GPRLF 16.14%
ISVLF 12.17%
MISVF 21.94%
OKOFF 3.53% underperformer for group
PNPFF 10.50%
STVZF 10.50%
USSIF 13.58%

some of the larger caps did well also EXK up 9.2%, SVM and SLW each up more than 6%, AGQ up more than 7%
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby AGgressive Metal » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:18 pm

I have Barkerville Gold that I got at $1.06 now at $1.36. It trades on the Vancouver exchange but there is a depository reciept you can get like I have. I wish I had gotten more but I didn't feel confident picking winners. In the case of Barkerville, I got the chance to talk to some of their people via the kitco online conference and got a "tip" (it was public knowledge, but they are very small so who would have noticed) that they were about to do their first pour. So I got in right before they began real production! Now they have shipped off their first batch of gold bars. Don't know how much longer I should hold it.
And he that hath lyberte ought to kepe hit wel
For nothyng is better than lyberte
For lyberte shold not be wel sold for alle the gold and syluer of all the world
-Aesop's Fables, Caxton edition 1484

http://stores.ebay.com/commonwealthcurrency
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pdx_metal
AGgressive Metal
Realcent Moderator

Postby oober » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:59 am

oober wrote:
silverhalide wrote:I had about 30% of my portfolio dedicated to them with the bulk of it in Orvana Minerals before the run so it has been a very pleasant few months.

That's a tough question, but yes there always are. There are some threads on Kitco that have some very smart people contributing. I have been following this yr. For the most part, all stocks have done well. Here is the forum link.

https://www.kitcomm.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28

My best stock that I have held has been Arian Silver. It's a 3bagger for me so far and I expect another 20% increase in SP from where we are at today.

Arian up more then another 100% since this post. Hope some of you bought. :)
oober
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby silverhalide » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:36 am

Oober I finally found a company that has been left behind Kria Resources who is merging with Trevali Resources on a .2 for 1 basis. In less than 12 months I calculate the merged company will have an annual run rate of 310 million USD from 2 mines on a toll milling basis yet only has a fully diluted market cap of 135 million.

The next cheapest miner at current pricing trades at 1.3 times sales. What is nice is some forced conversion of Trevali warrants is causing some selling pressure in the stock so it will be easy to accumulate a huge position on the very cheap.
silverhalide

Postby IdahoCopper » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:51 am

Naturally, the one I chose was a looser.... SDRG

I bought at $0.275, today its at $0.13 after climbing from its recent low of $0.085.

I've pretty much had it with the stock market.
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions