A 100% Digital Monetary System

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

A 100% Digital Monetary System

Postby Copper Catcher » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:56 am

The Criminal Banking Cartel’s End Game: A 100% Digital Monetary System

http://www.theundergroundinvestor.com/2 ... ry-system/
Copper Catcher
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: A 100% Digital Monetary System

Postby reddirtcoins » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:42 am

"If we ever were to gravitate to an all digital money society, and were the masses to believe Time Magazine’s propaganda that “coins”, and not fractional reserve banking-induced inflation, is the “silent enemy of the poor”, then once a dissenting voice grows too strong and too loud, the banking cartel merely needs to zero out the digital bytes in that opposing voice’s bank account to effectively forever silence dissent."

I for one will keep on stacking.
"Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold."- Leo Tolstoy
reddirtcoins
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby moparal7 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:02 am

“In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder interests, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of them to control generally the policy of the daily press of the United States. I thought J.P. Morgan was a good guy.
moparal7
Penny Collector Member

Postby beauanderos » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:15 am

moparal7 wrote:“In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder interests, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of them to control generally the policy of the daily press of the United States. I thought J.P. Morgan was a good guy.

That's because you've been brainwashed by their propaganda campaign into believing the biased crap they publish. We ARE headed toward digital... and I doubt there is anything any of us can do to prevent it.
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby moparal7 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:37 am

beauanderos wrote:
moparal7 wrote:“In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder interests, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of them to control generally the policy of the daily press of the United States. I thought J.P. Morgan was a good guy.

That's because you've been brainwashed by their propaganda campaign into believing the biased crap they publish. We ARE headed toward digital... and I doubt there is anything any of us can do to prevent it.

Yes Ray I was being sarcastic. I trust that many of us here know that we are fed only the info that the elites want us to know. To try to find the real score you have to due your own diligence.
moparal7
Penny Collector Member

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions