singer admits coin fetish.

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

singer admits coin fetish.

Postby Treetop » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:29 pm

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/peopl ... oin-fetish

Wasnt sure where to put this, so if the mods want to move it, no skin off my back.....

I never heard of this singer, but apparently shes known? anyway I just thought people here would get a kick out of it.

The We R Who We R singer admitted that she’s a 'total perv' and is turned on by strange things, including bags of coins.

She told Complex magazine: 'My ex-boyfriend had a laundry machine and when he took out his bucket of quarters, I was just like, 'Whooo! Let’s do it!' So weird.

'I'm a total perv in every way. Like everyone else, I have bizarre things that turn me on.'

'If I feel a bucket full of quarters—I don't know why, I think it’s like the pirate side of me—I wanna make out with dudes. It turns me on.'

She added that she also likes a man with a beard. 'A man without a beard is no man, in my opinion. He has to have a beard,' she said.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Re: singer admits coin fetish.

Postby AGCoinHunter » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:24 am

Its the bags of money she likes...
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
- Patrick Henry
AGCoinHunter
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Rodebaugh » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:37 am

If coins turn her on.....then she would ruin a pair of underwear at hoards place.
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby Market Harmony » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:28 am

I heard that highroller invited her to lunch at the sorting room.
Brick and mortar shop: buy, sell, and trade anything precious- coins, bullion, scrap, jewelry, gems, etc.
http://marketharmony.net

Follow me on Twitter- @MarketHarmony
Market Harmony
Super Post Hoarder

Location: 657 Evergreen Ave, First Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15209

Postby Copper Catcher » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:05 am

Wait a minute, I think I saw her at the bank with a TSA agent who had a beard groping quarters!
Copper Catcher
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:16 am

Copper Catcher wrote:Image
Wait a minute, I think I saw her at the bank with a TSA agent who had a beard groping quarters!

Uh, lady! PLEASE COMB & BRUSH YOUR HAIR!

I can almost hear her now: "come here big boy. Let me see that bag of quarters. Hmmm, is that a roll of Ike dollars in your pocket I see?"

:lol: :lol:
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions