Atlas Shrugged Part II Trailer! Release October 12, 2012

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Atlas Shrugged Part II Trailer! Release October 12, 2012

Postby CtrlAltBernanke » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:02 pm

"All copyright shall be transfered to the federal government. All wages and other forms of income are hereby frozen."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCEDSU6J ... re=g-all-u
CtrlAltBernanke
Penny Collector Member

Re: Atlas Shrugged Part II Trailer! Release October 12, 2012

Postby shinnosuke » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Based on Directive 10-289, you're a terrorist for posting the link to the trailer.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby CtrlAltBernanke » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:17 pm

I assure you, I am wanted by the government for more than just this. And I'm only getting started. ;)
CtrlAltBernanke
Penny Collector Member

Postby brian0918 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 pm

I never saw the first one, and don't plan on watching this one either. The most I can hope for is that these films will encourage people to pick up Rand's fiction/nonfiction and discover that there is a lot more depth to her philosophy than can be portrayed on screen.
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand
brian0918
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby shinnosuke » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:26 pm

brian0918 wrote:I never saw the first one, and don't plan on watching this one either. The most I can hope for is that these films will encourage people to pick up Rand's fiction/nonfiction and discover that there is a lot more depth to her philosophy than can be portrayed on screen.

I saw the first one on Netflix. Not a bad movie although production values were low. Got to focus on the message.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions